Kid Rock: I Tried to 'Moon' My Waffle House Accuser

9/16/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid Rock just told a Georgia courtroom that minutes before his 2007 Waffle House brawl -- he tried to give his accuser a view of the "moon" ... but he ran into a little problem around Uranus.

Kid Rock Moon

Rock told the court that he and Harlen Akins were exchanging middle fingers during an early morning exchange in October 2007 ... Rock even claims he tried to flip the infamous "double bird."

But according to Rock, Akins took things to another level when he took his pants down ... so Rock tried to counter with a mooning ... but there was a catch.

Rock claims he couldn't unlatch his custom steer head belt buckle ... so he had to settle with a "small moon ... not a full moon."

He added, "I couldn't do what I wanted to do and give him the full moon ... because he was a smart ass."

The two eventually got into a scuffle that was caught on a Waffle House security camera -- and now Akins wants more than $6,000 in damages.

Popeye

Hahahah, I hope you win this one Kid! Id'a probably kicked his ass too!

your own luck

Seriously, Kid Rock is 39 years old. Grow up and stop acting like you are 9.

sassy

I'm from Detroit, and am NOT a Kid Rock fan. I agree with Carole, grow up Kid Rock. Maybe start using a grown up name, too.

I do think the other guy is an idiot and shouldn't get a dime.

Jeff Becker

Rock, Rocks!

Bobby

why is it when someone stands up for themselves they are automatically a child or need to grow up.the spirit of life is youth and i will personally stay young live young until i die.the older you think you are the more boring your life gets!

.:Loki4Ever:.

He's HOT! I missed why he's in court though...what's going on??
Anyway.. who says we have to "grow up". I'm a 31 year old woman with no intentions of growing up.. I'm going to be a kid forever :)

KRCrazy

I think it is hysterical,I'd love to see that bare Badass!! All said and done, Kid stands up for what he believes in. You mess with him he's not gonna jump but you keep it up and he is gonna put you in your place. I admire that!

Come on look at the lawsuit the jackazz wants what $60...00. Pretty sure Kid could of easily paid the dude off yet he is in court testifying the truth. I think that says alot!

Ain't no party like a Kid Rock party!

funk

HAHA Kid Rock is ****in nuts! I'd love to party with him

also lame people who say he should grow up are lame

KRrocks

Kid Rock is AWESOME... He has done more for our troops than our pitiful "president".... ROCK ON KID.... Your awesome.

Sin D

"When a boy turns 18, he begins to ACT like a man, and does so the rest of his life." Mark Twain
Act young be young. Give 'em Hell Rock!

Rocco

Man, that dude looks way, way older than 39... must be on meth.

jinn

Nice comb-over

CCC

Two guys flipping each other off then showing each other their asses. Sounds kind of gay to me. I suppose they started beating each other with their purses next.

sherri

He looks sick. Not healthy at all and so skinny!

janalal4

Ya know, if this guy WASN'T 'Kid Rock', he'd certainly look quite 'at home' sitting in a lawn chair outside of his trailer....OR, at the local Waffle House.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments