Oksana Grigorieva Will Sue Mel Gibson

9/16/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will file a lawsuit against Mel Gibson alleging -- among other things -- battery, emotional distress and defamation ... TMZ has learned.

0916_oksana_lawyers_EX_01

Sources tell us Oksana has hired Martin Garbus and Daniel Horowitz  ... two formidable lawyers who have been around the block in celebrity cases. Garbus has defended Robert Redford, Al Pacino, and Spike Lee -- and both he and Horowitz rank among America's top litigators.

We're told Garbus and Horowitz will represent almost all things Oksana -- they will be her reps in connection with the domestic violence investigation as well as the extortion probe.

In addition to the civil suit, we're told Garbus and Horowitz will represent Oksana in her music career -- specifically, they will challenge Gibson, who they claim is blocking the release of Oksana's music.

As for the civil battery case against Gibson -- sources tell us the plan is to file it by the end of the year.

Manana

She is all about the money........sooo sick of hearing about her....good bye already......NEXT!!

gonesi

tellthetruth.

you are one fully person. you make my day!

..............................

@TTT59: Team Mel ~ "Team Truth" ~ Speak a lot of sh*t.

Posted at 10:56 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by Sorntolc
-------------------------------------------------

If you want to she sh.it. overflowing like and spewing like the Trevi Fountain or Old Faithful then look no further than your secret crush Oksana.

Posted at 11:07 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

G

Mel G - For the love of God, PLEASE keep blocking this skankwhore's music!

Ann

So she is going to sue Mr. Gibson for emotional distress and defamation - which she brought upon herself? I mean, if she hadn't made the recordings, nobody else would have ever known what was said to her. And it seems she has had bad press long before she ever met Mr. Gibson.

This is why our country is in such a mess. Too many people wanting something for nothing and glutting our court systems with lawsuits that stem from greed. I really despise the "it's all about me" mentality that is prevalent in society today. I think some gratitude and humility is in order. No one owes her anything. If a crime was really committed (battery), then the authorities can deal with that. Same for extortion. But she doesn't deserve to get rich because of it. The only thing owed to either one of them is justice.

Rant over.

middleagedcrazy

Still trying to figure out her song 'rights.' We know her last lawsuit regarding her 'compositions' ended up with her losing sole rights. Her 'un dia' song credits are in dispute. Her ONE cd bombed big time, even with major money thrown at it -- don't even think that curiosity hits on the various websites added up to anything. Unreleased songs: if she can show any partial ownership, she might have something. But again, they are collaborations. First cd bombed -- how could a company release another without money up front to pay off that debacle?

Oh well, still think the reality show would be her best bet since her singer/songwriter 'career' is about as flimsy as her resume.

Tee hee

SuzyCreamCheese

Someone send this Russian HO, back to Russia. She has pulled this same celeb Baby scam twice.

Fidel's niece

Hiya Curious, Team Mel, Team Truth

Just when I thought it was safe to go into the water...

***TEAM MEL***

angeleyes

It's obvious she LOVES all the attention she is getting -She is a fame wh*re! SHE is the one who defamed HERSELF! My Dad would say "She isn't worth a bullet!" And he would be right! What a load of crap! She is the most vile creature living on this planet! Wriggle and squirm you worm - YOU ARE GOING DOWN OKSANA! You are nothing more than a parasite! You have pulled this before with every man you left bouncing from bed to bed -Ship her to Peru - Joran van der Sloot knows how to handle women like you - Your music STINKS! You are nothing but a worthless piece of TRASH!

John

And you think Mel hated Jews before all of this, wait until they infest his every day life!These shlomos will own him!

shirleyholmes

So, what have we learned today?

We've got Miss Oksana firing all her old legal team to take up these guys and Trope.

Miss Oksana intends to sue Mr. Mel every which way but loose.

Attorney George will be meeting with the Sheriff's office.

Miss Violet is now claiming Miss Oksana's bodyguard, on behalf of Miss Oksana, bribed her. Why is Mrs. Gloria not involved with this story?

Pass the cheese curls.

Posted at 11:29 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by Curious

----------------------------------

LOL You are funny

Shell

What the Hell??? I'm about sick of this little wench. Can someone take a trip to LA with me? Don't want to fly alone? I've got a shovel I was gonna send but I think I would like to present it in person. LMAO!!

Is it legal for a person to sue themselves for defamation? Cause we all know who the culprit actualy is....

Posted at 11:27 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by Shell

****************************************************************

I got some vacation time i can use and won't mind using for this trip, LOL

Posted at 11:30 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by sharon
=======================================================

LOL I can't believe this woman. She makes me so mad I could spit bullets.

Curious

Actually, I'm a little surprised that ROL published what is essentially an anti- Miss Oksana story.

Now granted, I doubt the story has much credibility, but it still puts Miss Oksana in a bad light - something ROL has never done before.

The image of rats and sinking ship come to mind.

Bubba

I'll believe this when the suit is actually filed and not just talked about. Her track record with lawyers is very poor and most likely this team won't last long.

Genna

Hello Fidel...isn't this amazing? I know that Gibson isn't too popular with some people in LA, and I'm guessing that Garbus and Horowitz are included in that group.

sharon

Posted at 11:27 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by Shell

****************************************************************

I got some vacation time i can use and won't mind using for this trip, LOL

Posted at 11:30 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by sharon
=======================================================

LOL I can't believe this woman. She makes me so mad I could spit bullets.

Posted at 11:36 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by Shell
*****************************************************************

Just make sure you aim in her direction, LOL