Oksana Grigorieva Will Sue Mel Gibson

9/16/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will file a lawsuit against Mel Gibson alleging -- among other things -- battery, emotional distress and defamation ... TMZ has learned.

0916_oksana_lawyers_EX_01

Sources tell us Oksana has hired Martin Garbus and Daniel Horowitz  ... two formidable lawyers who have been around the block in celebrity cases. Garbus has defended Robert Redford, Al Pacino, and Spike Lee -- and both he and Horowitz rank among America's top litigators.

We're told Garbus and Horowitz will represent almost all things Oksana -- they will be her reps in connection with the domestic violence investigation as well as the extortion probe.

In addition to the civil suit, we're told Garbus and Horowitz will represent Oksana in her music career -- specifically, they will challenge Gibson, who they claim is blocking the release of Oksana's music.

As for the civil battery case against Gibson -- sources tell us the plan is to file it by the end of the year.

middleagedcrazy

C'mon -- the 'tee hee' is MINE!

Giggles, snort and a Tee hee HEE * + * + * + * + * + *

Curious

Crazymom -

Imitation is the highest form of flattery =D

middleagedcrazy

I don't really need more flattery -- after all, I am the Empress and

SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED!

Sigh, I wish.

Tee hee

Curious

I don't really need more flattery -- after all, I am the Empress and

SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED!

Sigh, I wish.

Tee hee

Posted at 11:10 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by middleagedcrazy
---------------------------------------------------
LMAO!

Is the rude/crude and loud crowd or the varmints this time?

middleagedcrazy

All of them -- I don't get no respeckt 'round here.

Tee hee

Zooma Zoom

OMG I just find out that Mel Gibson has been reading all the post and will use it in his defense he will be contacting all of the regulars to thank personally.

Also he is talking about hiring all of you to help write the script for a epic motion picture about his life and how your support helped him get through this rough patch. What would he have done without you!

You saved his life and career and he is in debt to you all....now im clapping for all you posters and how you have changed the world with your countless hours of posting on this topic. Be proud very very proud it wasn't for nothing you have saved his life. (a single tear is running down my face.....its a beautiful moment.......now im sending you all cyber hugs and kisses to all my heroes posting for the past 90+ days ....xoxoxo

Tee Hee

Posted at 11:00 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Kathy

--------

Am I going to get Oksana/s role? )))

I have natural russian accent...

But there is no way i will do all that plastic on my face and body. )))
and, yes, I'm blond.

angeleyes

Hi there everyone! Whew! I'm sure glad the spelling police weren't out last night - those 2 glasses of wine I had with my sweetie went right to my fingers! LOL.....they seemed to have a mind of their own galloping across the keys -
Taking a short break from work - any news? I was furious when I read this headline yesterday but think now its just a smoke screen - She just likes the publicity. Plans to do something quite often don't work out - so it could be a diversion tactic from the Bodyguard/V.Kowal story.

jess

STUPID WOMAN should of taken the 15 mil and ran with it

Kathy

BTW that wasn't me saying bad things about Mel Gibson I like him and he acting like a man by not getting dirty and untruthful like her.

More power to you all and im out of here for good. But seriously you all could be used a expert witnesses with all this information.

Muppet

Am I going to get Oksana/s role? )))

I have natural russian accent...

But there is no way i will do all that plastic on my face and body. )))
and, yes, I'm blond.

Posted at 11:29 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Zooma Zoom

That's ok you can just buy the new golddigger costume this halloween, it bares a nice resemblence to Ok$ana. :D

Hello again everyone

Frank W

I can't believe it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think Oksana would end up in litigation with Mel.

This has totally burst my bubble--a Russian bride of sorts turning out to be a wack-job. I may cancel my membership in the 25-Russian marriage websites that I thought held so much promise.

Well, I guess I got out cheap, I only bought 25-washer/dryer combos.

emerald

I've jumped the last few pages from last night and today so forgive me if anyone's already commented but one of the story's released today is by Mel's lawyers who say he signed all right's to Octomum's twin's music away in AUGUST and her cd's which could not be sold were given back to her lol!! So um, if he has that do***ent why is this lawyer here again hm?! There is no case with regards the music lol!! Child custody and child support yes, no spousal support as they were never married, never lived together and were not together for 3 years so she can't claim support lol!! Of course this is all probably p.r anyway to make everyone think she has any sort of case against Mel, trying obviously and failing to divert attention away from the extortion charges that will probably be filed against her (hopefully lol)!!
That smirk is back and so irritating you really do feel as if you want to slap her smug face, wonder how wide her smile will be in prison issue orange jumpsuit lol!!

Joanna

This 8itch, is just money hungry, just 2 show that all the tapes were purposely recorded so she can ruin his reputation more lol and get more $$$ get a real job pig hahaha hey if i would of been in mels place i probably would of had somebody whoop her ass, i feel bad for the kid,

Demi

"If the Mel Gibson tape turns out to be a doctored version, like the false proclamation that Mel punched her in the mouth twice,than Oksana Grigorieva needs the book thrown at her by the judicial system. Real domestic violence is a terrible thing. Claiming it happened in order to make a buck is terrible, too, and does a grave disservice to those who really experience it in life. It also is unnecessary work and expense for our law enforcement officers, who already have too much to do."

The above is copied from an article. I liked this paragraph because it is so very truh that real domestic violence is a horrible thing and her rants and complaints do not ring true and her lies, do are real disservice to those who really experience real domestic violence in life.

I suspect she thought as most sociopaths do, that she would become the poster child of poor abused women and this would repair her image and her music would sell. What she did not realize is that many Americans sort out "phony" really well. Her plan did not work.

big chief

Why are these attorneys representating her? Are they using their services to "legally" allow her to commit coercion to obtain money, property and services from Mel? Are they no better than her bodyguards, who are nothing more than organized criminals practiced in the rituals of making threats of violence?

Previous 15 Comments | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments