Roastmaster Jeff Ross Heats Up 'TMZ on TV'

9/16/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Ross -- the guy who put on a Speedo to roast David Hasselhoff -- has assumed control of Harvey's sippy cup to host today's episode of  "TMZ on TV."

0916_jeff_ross_TMZ_EX

Dude goes off about Kim Kardashian, The Situation ... and even Mel Gibson -- you're not gonna wanna miss this stuff!!

Check your local listings!

EZPZ

Seriously... stop saying 'Dude.' It's gay.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

you really have to be a loser or retard to watch that lame show on tv...

anony

Jeff Ross looks like he would have been Richie from The **** Van Dyke Show, only all grown up and crazy.

Chris P

Jeff will be fine as a host. Will he be doing the TMZ Live?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

no he will be doing it dead and you wont be able to tell the difference jeezzzz

DIMO

This show has become a real snoozer. I usually DVR it. Yesterday I watched about 5 min and then deleted it.........BORING!!!

John

I agree with #1. Your overuse of the word 'dude' in your story copy is horrendous.

Robert

Lose this unfunny load. Won't be watching this one.

Y do he got

you need to hire a talent agent fast...your comedy sucks dirt holes and man hole covers...you can hire better talent harvey maybe that dude from dude zine dude

Y do he got

Even watching a plane crash into a pie factory is funner than TMZ.Whats adam sandler doing NOW right NOW?

Y do he got

david&david spy aid? SNL`s rejects? a street BUM? street hos&dealers? CART WHEEL?

fjfsajfdsa

ANDY KOFF man? a standin off days of our lifes? a extra off axtra.I don`t know I just don`t know anymore maybe that new turtle that wide headed actor just cooked in it`s shell

Y do he got

DIM SUMs than ill more mar KA doffy coffee?A fake LA earth shake should DO the J.O.B

Noname

TMZ is a wonderful escape from my responsible life. Seeing the lame things Lindsay and Brittany do makes me feel so much better about my own decisions and my own life. (Although I am pulling for Brittany. Lindsay seems to being saying" screw the world", so she's her own worst enemy.) I can most relate to Harvey which makes it even funnier. I don't know who half the "stars" are, but often Harvey doesn't either. So I feel at home there. If that makes me an "idiot" for half an hour, so be it. At least I am not as idiotic as some of those very well paid "stars" and posters who say they do not watch the show, yet post on it's site. And the antedotes of Harvey's "cast" are a hoot. Surfer dude makes some valid and funny points even if he cannot pronounce words very well at times. And the "cast" actually seem to be legitimately smart people. Not what I expected. Love TMZ to escape reality.

j05baker

It had to have been the Fat guy with the tight shirts who wrote this. Because he's always saying Dude.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments