Lindsay Lohan

Gets Paid in

'Milkaholic' Lawsuit

9/20/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just milked E*Trade all the way to the bank -- and it's all over a Super Bowl commercial that may have insinuated Lohan is a "milkaholic."

0920_lindsay_etrade_launch
TMZ has learned Lohan's $100 million lawsuit against E*Trade has been settled.

The terms of the settlement are confidential -- but we're told Lindsay's team is "very happy" with the results ... and sources say Lindsay got some cash out of it.

As we previously reported, Lindsay claimed the stock trading company violated her rights by featuring a baby character named Lindsay who happens to be the "milkaholic" other woman in a baby love triangle.

Lindsay's high-powered attorney Stephanie Ovadia tells TMZ, "The case between Lindsay and E*Trade has been settled ... there is no further comment."

E*Trade reps tell TMZ, "E*TRADE has always maintained that the claims were without merit, which is why we moved to dismiss the case. With the case now withdrawn, we are pleased to have the matter behind us."

Dina Lohan also weighed in, saying, "The family is pleased that the case has been settled."

MikeP

That is utterly absurd, they should not have settled, with this "egomaniac" they should have stood their ground, and let her spend more of her limited money, till she was laughed out of court.

Nancy

Now she can pay her lawyers.

Jane

Easy pay-dayfpr Lindsey. She just has to sue everyone for (god forbid) insinuating she's behaving badly. So if they all settle, she need never "work" again.

Carvey

It is funny that Lindsay projected herself in to the role of the milk-addicted baby in the commercial. At least that shows some sort of self-awareness. I didn't think she had any at all.

panthergirl89

More reason to hate her

ray

maybe she got a dollar

Carl

Dang, if it is that easy to cash in maybe I should sue every company that uses the name "Carl" in a commercial.

darkrage6

Well it definitley is surprising that she actually won the lawsuit(though I sure as hell don't feel sorry for E-trade), but it couldn't have come at a better time for her, as I heard that she's having some financial troubles lately, and with the likely prospect of going back to rehab, she's definitely going to need that 100 million.

Jay

Lindsay tweeted about winning the suit.

"Bad news is theres a arrest warrant out for me good news is I won that total BS law suit against Etrade, thank god need money 4 defense fund/ less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® "

www.twitter.com/liloinpsychward

SayWhat

Gotta let my friend Lindsay know about this. Maybe she can hit them up for some cash too!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm absolutely disgusted with E Trade. Why would the give this twit a single nickle? Completely sickening!

fleiter

Can I sue every company that uses my name. Hot damn. I always wanted a Ferarri!

Ray

Good!

Googie

Great, they gave Lindsay money so now she can pay her enablers to furnish her w/cocaine, drugs & alcohol. The alcoholic/drug addict/cocaine user got insulted because some baby character said milkaholic????????????

SayWhat

lol.. they may not have given her cash. maybe paid for her lawyers time. because the settlement was confidential we will never know. her lawyers saying they were "very happy" doesnt mean anything. I wouldnt expect them to say anything less.

That being said, if E*Trade did give her a cash settlement... I wont be doing any trading with them in the future.