Lindsay Lohan

Tested Positive for Cocaine

9/17/2010 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for cocaine last week and that is why she failed her drug test ... sources tell TMZ.

Lindsay Lohan back to jail.
As we first reported, Lindsay failed the court-mandated drug test -- and according to the terms of her probation, she will go back to jail for 30 days as a result.

Sources close to Lindsay say she's been telling friends she's "getting her life together." However, we're also told, she's surrounded herself with some "bad influences."

Story developing...

Vegas Wrestling

Honestly, is this shocking?

I get it. Her Father is a total ****up. Her Mother shouldn't be allowed to raise a houseplant and her friends are enablers.

Lindsay is also an adult. Blame her, she is the problem. She was TOLD not to use anything. She knows she's being tested. If it's hitting her that bad, don't you think they could send her straight back to UCLA? NO!! She knew the consequences and she still thinks she's above the law. Screw it, she's her own enabler.

Terry

You always go on and on about how you are getting your life together WHEN YOUR HIGH! .....LOL...LOL

get real

I dont believe she was doing Coke, knowing she was going to get Drug tested.... Cant belive all that you hear.

rick james

cocaine is hell of a drug/rick james

ShuffleDemon

This just shows why the sentence was extremely harsh and excessive.
She already served time for her probation violation there was no need for the extra probation.

Posted at 4:26 PM on Sep 17, 2010 by Nicole

Dina your as big a moron as your daughter is.

Jcm

As much as I like schauedenfreude - this is not the time. It is sad and unfortunate. It has moved beyond a funny story - to I hope she gets help. I feel bad for her. Most people would think jail would be the reason to not do drugs - but I bet those of struggle with drug addiction see a little piece of themselves. Hopefully she gets help. I don't know her personally but if she needs help - I hope she has the family and medical resources to really get on the right track.

jb

Lindsey's back on the Booger Suger...nice.....

Lindsey....Don't do Drugs.........Without ME

kevin

tick, tick, tick etc.

Thatsright79

Anyone surprised by this article is a ****ing idiot. I am surprised it took her this long to fail.

Javadude54

"Bad influences"? Is that any way to talk about the poor girl's family? Cut the girl some slack; all she did was snort a few lines with her mom and sister to get that family feeling back.

steph

OMG! I can not believe this! I am not a fan but OMG what is going on with this girl! Really?

HarryPalms

TMZ staffer Mike was such a brown-noser, suck-up by saying he believes Lindsay Lohan WILL win an Oscar one day. It's obvious he knows nothing about good acting and the popularity contest which are the Oscars.

Lindsay is not remotely popular amongst the Hollywood working crowd nor is she a good actor... in order to be a good actor, the actor must act, henceforth, HAVE A JOB, and all her ruckus as made her unemployable, therefore UNPOPULAR, which equals to NO OSCAR.

Mike

Come on people .... This story is probably TOTAL B.S.

I seriously doubt that even Lindsay Lohan is INSANE enough to be doing drugs during this ONE month period that she has to stay totally clean ... or else mandatory jail time.

Why would anyone trust some "source" that TMZ is getting information on? TMZ just wants to get hits on their website and make money. TMZ doesn't have very much "journalistic integrity" folks. They are like a few notches BELOW the "National Enquirer". A stupid rumor in high school is about what TMZ does.

When I see the Wall Street Journal or the New York Times write up a story saying that Lindsay Lohan failed drug or alcohol tests THEN I'll believe it. Then, I'd like to see Lindsay's agent or manager confirm it along with her attorney, the appropriate District Attorney in L.A. and so forth.

The Skeptical

If she was black the courts wouldn't keep giving her chance after chance, she'd be locked up.

HarryPalms

Remember this TMZ poll?

Lindsay will make it on her own

* 84%No