Oksana Grigorieva -- Meet My New Attorney

9/17/2010 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just left court with her new main man -- family law attorney Sorrell Trope.

091610_oksana_video_2
As we first reported, Oksana was in court to file substitution of attorney documents -- which officially make Sorrell the guy handling her child custody battle with Mel Gibson.

Check out Oksana's review of her new legal ace.

Curious

First.

Tellthetruth59

Oksana - you like someone's Nana in that hideous frock. Why were't you wearing "the green thing?" Let' stop pretending to be demure.

iamsuperdan

How can anyone burn through this many lawyers?

Poster #2: No kidding. "If I dress like I'm at a funeral today, no one will remember how hot I dress every other day."

Squeaky Shoes

How can anyone burn through this many lawyers?

Posted at 11:18 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by iamsuperdan
---------------------------------------------------

when she realizes they can't help her she dumps them

middleagedcrazy

And how DARE THEY ask her for money! She is the only one who can demand money!

Tee hee

sharon

This new lawyer don't look too happy. Maybe a case of lawyers' remorse getting tied to oksana.

Fidel's niece

@ middleagecrazy
I just posted on the previous thread the answer to your question - V announced few days ago that she/he will no longer
post here, some kind of dispute about legal details with fuddy.

Curious

You'd think someone his age, someone who's used to wearing a tie would know how to tie it so that it wouldn't hang practically to his crotch.

Shuffle Demon

Meet my new attorney? oh I can see how this went

Sorrel : Hello Oksana, my name is Sorrel...Let me tell you about me, I have been a lawyer for over 28 years, I have been specialized in doing family law and divorce cases.

Oxsana: Hello Sorvell, I Oxsana..I want you get me billion dollars from Mel. I am starving. I have other lawyer, but he no cut me in on legal bill money. Dat very wrong. I need money to feed babay, she needs to have BMW. You know BMW...

Zooma Zoom

She is getting uglier and uglier every day.

Put her to JAIL!!!!

middleagedcrazy

If anybody can do the video (which my old computer will not allow), let me know what she says about her new attorney. Thanx.

Tee hee

Shuffle Demon

If you look carefully at the picture they used in this story, you can see how much Sorrel trusts his new client, as he is protecting his wallet with both hand as he has learned about OxSanity's skill at getting her hands on men's money...

middleagedcrazy

@ Shuffle -- 'Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all have Porches, I must make amends' Janice Joplin

Tee hee

Fidel's niece

Ok$a has no class and no style, she looks like she is wearing
a tent. And that hair... ugh...should cut it, layer it, put it up, do something with it different...

Sorrell looks almost embarrassed to be seen with her.LOL!

She will fire him in a week or too.

***TEAM MEL***

sharon

Posted at 11:33 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Curious
*************************************************************

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO, nah. That's his way of letting oksana know which direction she needs to be heading very soon :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments