'NJ Housewife' -- I Will Quit If Staub Returns

9/20/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Caroline Manzo claims she delivered a strict ultimatum to the show's producers -- if Danielle Staub returned for another season ... she'd quit the show.

091610_housewive_ultimatum
Manzo spilled it on camera during a deposition in Staub's nasty defamation lawsuit against her ex-husband, Kevin Maher.

During the depo, Caroline said, "I did tell Bravo and Sirens that there is no amount of money you could put on the table for me next year."

She added, "If Danielle Staub is on the show, I am out because my integrity means too much to me ... so for Season 3, they know it's either Danielle or myself."

Integri-what?

justsaying

This is what happens when women tries to resolve problems. And they wonder why men don't want them in charge of anything outside the house.

New Orleans Viewer

How many times can you fight with a self absorbed, dangerous person. I don't blame Caroline, Danielle talked about doing harm to those people and had bodyguards with guns. The last season was all about Danielle for she hoped to get her own reality show.I WILL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW IF DANIELLE COMES BACK. I am sick of the threats, screams and sick drama. I am sure there are other ladies out there who are much more interesting to watch. Danielle is DANGER with a capital "D".

Jon

She should have pulled out of the show a long time ago.
If the show insisted on featuring a dangerous sociopath like Danille to intimidate and harass my family I'd be so gone.

Chris

Go away you ugly uptight mafia Mob Witch! You have no integrity...You are a liar and think you are above everybody...You have blood money no hard earned money like most of us! She tries to hide her husbands Maia death (from stealing from the mob) but likes to bring up others past! I am from the same area an she has many secrets that I cannot wait until they come out and she has egg on that ugly face of hers! Ask her why she has crooked friends in the police department that got indicted?! Come on Caroline let all your past out and see how you are liked! You are a mean and vile person and it will bite you in the end!

Cartman

Danielle is that show.

This clown-haired Manzo broad is just bad drama, get Regis to play her "Tick as thieves" role again.

wrangler003

Carolina is the sleeze pit that thinks she is the godfather to all these people on this pathetic show. If Carolina WAS OFF the show and Danielle came back, now that would be worth watching. Caroline and her whole family are looser's and act like a bunch of dead beat criminals like her fantastic Teresa and her ball less husband. Teresa and her husband should go to prison for lying to the courts and hiding money from the courts and claiming bankruptcy. I think it is so funny this has happened to Teresa the witch and her hair brained husband. He has no ball's to be found letting this pathetic creature destroy his life spending spending spending, guess it was the only way his prostitute ho wife would give him any, HE HAD TO PAY UP FIRST and AFTER. Who would want a pig like Teresa to begin with. Guess a desperate fool like she has. All her kids look like evil devil's and possessed. Hate that whole family. Hope Danielle get's her own show so we do not have to see these fools again. Your show will not be watch anymore no one want's to see these crooks.

Shread

They are all pitiful ugly middle aged women with zero class or integrity. In fact the entire lot are full blown losers. The kids are all functioning idiots and the Husbands are ***** whipped wimps.
Imagine waking up next to these pigs every day?

dd

PLEASE LEAVE...PLEASE!

iamsuperdan

Yawn.

njneere

Bye bye fudgeface. You are a fugly talentless freaking ho anuyhow.

patty

BYE BYE Caroline! Who the hell wants to see you on the show. You are boring and you think you are so perfect! WAH, go cry somewhere else. I bet you don't care how much money they offer you, since you are so wealthy. Can't wait for the IRS to do some audits on all of you on that show. Very suspicious. You can use your integrity BS on the IRS auditor!!!!!!

erkg

what can we do to get them all to quit??

ME

WHO GIVES A **** IF THIS FATTTTT BORING FAMILY QUITS, HER DAUGHTER IS A GRENADE, SHE SON ALBIE IS RETARDED,DANIELLE IS WAY MORE INTERTAING THAN THIS BORING FAMILY, I ALWAYS FAST FORWARD WHEN THEY SHOW HER FAMILY, WE COULD ONLY BE SO HAPPY IF SHE DOES QUIT, PUT SOME OTHER HOUSEWIFE ON, CANT STAND THE MANZOS

LaLa

This lady is just disgusting. She likes to portray herself as some sort of perfect little angel. Hey Caroline, You are a CLOWN, your whole life is a JOKE. Oh, and You're Garbage.

Susie

Caroline is blaming everyone BUT herself! She is the one who out of no where had Danielle investigated, found out what she did at a young age, and then told the world about it.
Caroline did THIS. Then Caroline systematically, pulling the puppet strings, turned every single person against Danielle who she thought were her friends. If I was Danielle I would have lost a bit of my mind also wondering why would this woman Caroline do this stuff to me out of the blue, and then blatantly turn each one of my friends against me. So then Danielle was alone except for who she could hire to be her friend or for protection, which I believe she needed, and was definately apparent after numerous thinly disquised threats from Caroline and her puppets, and then of course it happened in the way of Ashley.
So for all the fun they all made of her and her security guards, she did need them against Teresa and then Ashley. Ashley is a product of a mother who is more interested in bonding with Caroline and that whole "family" thing then being a mother to her daughter, and also allowing them to fill Ashley's brain full of hate Danielle and laugh over the threats and emails and stuff she did to Danielle.
Seriously Danielle was in trouble with the law, but mind freak wise, and totally disfunctional??????????? that goes to Caroline and her so called "family" and "Family friends".

So bottom line Caroline, Liar, you did re-sign contracts with Bravo twice after finding out about Danielle through your private investigation. You Lying sit on the kitchen counter goomba.
Yes the show will be boring unless Teresa's sister in law opens up a can of whoop azz on ALL OF THEM.

Oh and those of you commenting on the CASH, and the CASH businesses, yes they are all dirty and I believe we will go on to find out alot more of this "families" dirty secrets as the show goes on. Like the real reason Dina left, and just who Teresa's husband bilked out of 5 million dollars or more. I am sure there will be alot of spider webs and I cant wait for them all to get stuck in them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments