Russell Brand

Allegedly Attacks Photogs at LAX

9/17/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Russell Brand could be arrested at LAX any moment ... for allegedly attacking paparazzi.

Russell Brand Attacking Paparazzi.
Our photog tells TMZ Russell and Katy Perry were going through Delta security when Russell began pushing paparazzi and struck several of them.

The pic (above) shows cops talking with one of the photogs who claims he was attacked by Brand.

One of the cops told a photog they were talking about arresting Brand.

Story developing

miabella29

Ugh... will these two douchebags marry and go away all ready??! Kay, hun? It's 00:14:59. Tick tock.

niles

I'm sure they were all perfect choirboys. When will LAX ban these troublemakers from the premises?

Missy

BOO HOO!! Poor pap, the next thing he'll be saying I'm going blind and my eye fell out Mr Brand you need to pay me $$$$$$$$

awards

Can we see the pictures of Katy's meat flaps? Deport Russell and put him on the no fly list. The Paps have work to do too!

Big Bob

Russell,

You are a cheap shot sissy!!!

Quinn

The paps can get out of control. It's ridiculous. It's one thing to get a picture but seriously, there are like 7 articles a day on Katy Perry & Brand. Like what color latex dress she's wearing. It's a joke. Obviously I like TMZ but the paps need to chill the hell out. Look where stalking paparazzo got Lady Di. Dead. .... & I don't even like Katy Perry.

angles

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE . THIS PHOTO COULD HAVE BEEN IN HIS FACE OR KATY'S FOR ALL THAT MATTER .YOU ARE ALL SO QUICK TO JUDGE ONE OF THEM ACTORS HAVE PICTURES TAKEN ALL THE TIME BUT IF THERE IS CONFORTAION THAT'S NOT FAIR PHOTO'S SHOULD KEEP THEIR DISTANCE THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST THIS ACTION AT LEAST BY NOW.

manbearpig

Good for him.. Paps are pretty much the s*** of the earth... get a real job..

Lou

hahaha! selling your soul for fame, and bitch at your classmates when you're famous.. You're so gay indeed.

Mel

Bahaha he probably got mad because everyone was screaming Katy and had no idea who he was!! lol what a winner

ml

Good. I bet the photogs deserved. They also do for getting in celebs faces.

tami

they need to leave him alone jez let the dude walk through an airport without being bugged TMZ lol

cari

I don't see WHY these 'paps' are even allowed INTO the airport! That is crazy! That is a security problem for ALL passengers! These 'paps' are a questionable lot of uneducated opportunists who couldn't get a REAL job in the workforce. Therefore they act like wild hyenas going after a 'kill'. I hope one of these celebrities or better yet JUDGES take them to task and start seeing these situations for what they really are. STALKINGS. Laws need to be enacted to prevent any further dangers they bring. ARREST THEM. If it acts like a criminal and walks like a criminal, IT IS A CRIMINAL. ANY reasonable person having to put up with this crap would pop them. And don't try to claim the stupid mindless 'Celebrities buy into this being in their profession'. That's BS from a low IQ.

jack e. jett

He was ...like his girl....was funny for 5 minutes.

Now he is an arrogant hypocrite. She is a major jeebus loving homophobe.

CCC

So, I think I will get a camera and stalk celebrities until one punches me in the face and collect a hefty paycheck. Wow! What a great way to make money! I've been punched before. It's about time to cash in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments