Sarah Palin To Appear at 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/17/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin will be in the audience to cheer on her daughter, Bristol, for Monday's season opener of "Dancing with the Stars" ... sources connected with the show tell TMZ.

0917_Sarah_Bristol_Palin_getty_ex
Our spies say security has been "beefed up" for Sarah's appearance.

And get this ... We found out the song Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas will dance to -- in front of Mama Palin.  It's Three Dog Night's, "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)."  Classic.

We're told Bristol will wear glasses and a conservative outfit but tear off her clothes mid-dance ... just like in the old days.

0917-bristol-promo-7

0917_bristol_Launch-Footer

STFUP

SgtRed said: "I voted for Sarah for president and I would probably do so again.

Contrary to what Liberals believe you don't have to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth to be respected and trusted."
-----------------------------------------------------------
That's funny, I don't recall Sarah ever running for President! Boy are you delusional! Do all Palin supporters have such a twisted view of reality?

Palin will NEVER, EVER be President - but I hope she gets the GOP nomination - it will guarantee a 2nd term for Obama.

You're right that you don't need to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth to be respected and trusted, but not being a f'n MORON helps toO! Sarah has gotten SO many VERY BASIC facts about America wrong. She was a MAJOR, MAJOR emarrassment to the McCain campaign & she's only been embarrassing herself further ever since!

And Bristol? Just a teen slut famewhore (ironic that she claims Levi was the famewhore, huh? Hmmmmm.)

UKGTTTUAU

Geeeee TMZ minions!!! Why on earth did you take down your short-lived "POLITIX" section? Hmmm!?!?!? It couldn't POSSIBLY be because the overwhelming majority of comments were factual, honest criticisms of your beloved Nazi Messiah that is currently in office destroying this country, now could it?!?!!

Did you morons REALLY think everyone would post dishonest, ignorant, uneducated, glowing remarks about an incompetent, Kenyan manchild that is killing this nation? LOL!!!! You don't even post anything about Obama anymore period now that I think about it!!!

So you gutless weasels can dish it out on a woman who is a private citizen and her family, but you have to act like spineless, hypocritical cowards and protect your "manly" Commander and Chief? Why the double-standard TMZ!?!?!?

Looks like Harvey and his idiotic, talentless band of misfit slaves got a huge reality check and decided the whole "fair and balance" thing just wasn't for them.

Chalk this up to yet another victory of sane, educated Americans and commonsense!!!!!

Kate

Jade - I assume you had an issue with Kelly Osbourne when she was on the show then, right? I mean, she's only famous for being Ozzy's kid.

Give me a break. Bristol is obviously well known enough to garner attention. Just look at this thread! Whether you think she should be a celebrity or not is irrelevant, she is one.

Jade

I don't even understand all the non-Bristol comments here. This has nothing to do with Obama, and nothing to do with politics. Some of you are very ignorant.

elle

Hmmmm...........

If I call myself a 'Christian' maybe I can have a political career. Plus I can do whatever I want.

STFUP

Bristol Palin is the World's biggest damn HYPOCRITE!
She's an unwed teen mother who's had TWO babies (Trig is NOT Sarah's child!), yet she spends her time preaching abstinence? Please b**ch!
Now she's doing something even worse - she's making single, unwed teen motherhood look 'glamorous' (just look at some of her magazine photo shoots!)
The message she's sending young girls is that they can get knocked up all they like - and life will be easy. You'll be a star, etc. SICKENING!!!!!!

Jade

@165 Kate - Kelly at least was on that show about the Ozzbourne's for a few seasons.

But yes, Bristol is definitely notorious enough to garner attention.. but a star? I don't think so.

And this thread seems to be mostly about ignorant political spew which really has nothing to do with Bristol.

jinn

#133 now that's a new low! Comparing a down syndrome kid to a loaf of bread. Lot's of haters on here for sure.

Posted at 12:15 PM on Sep 17, 2010 by tbagger

--------------------------------------------------------

HP_Lovesshafts hasn't approved your handle. I think he's got a copyright on it or something

Kate

STFUP -

Do the math, idiot. Bristol couldn't have given birth to Trig in April and have a full term baby in December of the same year.

And yes, she can preach abstinence. She can say, "Hey this is hard. Don't do what I did." I realize this may be a difficult concept for someone who can figure out how long human gestation lasts, but really, give it a think. We'll all wait for you to catch up.

jinn

Ben Gleck said: "I didn't pick the word."

But you used it, littlebrain. So, you own it for now.

"But you can suck my d*ck."

I'm sorry, son, but I'm straight. However, there are a lot of websites on the internet where you can find what you're looking for. This isn't one of them.

Posted at 12:00 PM on Sep 17, 2010 by HP_Loveshaft

-------------------------------------------------------

"straight" ? Sure fella. And I bet you know everyone of those websites by heart

BADREPUTATION

IM FROM CANADA AND AS A FRIEND I SAY STOP THIS!

YOUR BEST AMERICANS SHOULD BE ON TV AS EXAMPLES.
THIS GIRL IS POPULAR FOR OPENING HER LEGS AND TAKING A LOAD? HER BOYFRIEND IS POPULAR FOR NOT PULLING OUT?

AND THIS TRADITION KEEPS GOING WHEN YOU LOOK AT OTHER "HEROES" SUCH AS TIGER WOODS AND HIS MISTRESSES OR WOMEN AND SEXTAPES. YOUR KIM KARDASHIAN IS A QUEEN THERE FOR WHAT? BEEING A WHORE ON TAPE, AND IT WAS A VERY BAD PERFORMANCE TOO.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I AM VERY LIBERAL IN CANADA BUT I FEEL YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEEING CHEATED BY THIS "CELEBRITY" VALUES! EVEN JERSEY SHORE CREW TEACH THEM THAT YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO HAVE A REAL JOB OR GO ANYWHERE IN LIFE. :(

YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR GOOD AMERICANS SHINE IN THE LIGHT!
SO MANY HEROES THESE PAST YEARS YOU WENT THROUGH SOO MUCH.
DONT FORGET THEM FOR THESE "HOLYWOOD" PEOPLE.

Mike

Hey @104 you forgot to tell them that you're banging their white daughter and trying to sell their white son crack....lol

STFUP

#171 - You've been fooled by the Palin's lies. There is PROOF that Trig is Bristols child. The date they 'revealed' him is not the date he was actually born.
Bristol even blew this herself when on Leno last week. When he asked her why she missed her prom - she said she was pregnant. Well, she attended the 2008 and 2009 proms, she MUST have been refering to 2007 - when she was NOT pregnant with Trip yet!
And how is appearing as a 'celebrity' (which she is NOT) on this show telling young girls how 'hard' it is? Now you're just being naive!

Holly

What a bunch of narrow minded people - including TMZ. I'm referring to your nasty comments about Bristol in your article. How juvenile! This girl is on a DANCE show - we're not talking anything important here! Those who hate Sarah Palin so much should look in a mirror. Instead of this crowd trying to represent "Change" in this country, they are just a bunch of ignorant dopes. Hey, I don't agree with everything Palin says, but last time I checked we still had free speech in this country, but obviously, the left wingers (including TMZ) can't just help themselves. What the hell does politics have to do with this young lady being on a dance show? Grow up!

Truth4you10

Are all the other Girls on the show whores too ?