Sarah Palin To Appear at 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/17/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin will be in the audience to cheer on her daughter, Bristol, for Monday's season opener of "Dancing with the Stars" ... sources connected with the show tell TMZ.

0917_Sarah_Bristol_Palin_getty_ex
Our spies say security has been "beefed up" for Sarah's appearance.

And get this ... We found out the song Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas will dance to -- in front of Mama Palin.  It's Three Dog Night's, "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)."  Classic.

We're told Bristol will wear glasses and a conservative outfit but tear off her clothes mid-dance ... just like in the old days.

0917-bristol-promo-7

0917_bristol_Launch-Footer

cali

Palin's are as bad as the Gosslins

DonnaLynn125

I thought the show's name is "Dancing with the Stars" NOT "Dancing with the Palins" ABC commercials for this today all about Bristol. Polls showing not in her favor. I always watched but if ABC continues to favor the Palins I am gone...

hihat

What would you expect of this narcissist? Apparently the only time Palin sees her children is when cameras are present. Ugh...

Cali MJ Fan

Who cares about either Palin

Snoooze.

cali

Why does TMZ report on this stupid family?

richard

@21

very true i read somewhere that Bristol tried to tell Sarah about her plans to marry Levi but she could never get a hold of her mom always having to leave messages with her assistant and Sarah never returned the calls.
I will give Sarah props though for going through with the charade that the retarded kid is actually hers and not Bristol's first born.

Linda

take off her clothes midway, just like the old days? is this in reference to her teen pregnancy? Why does everyone pretend that they never had sex as teenagers (and were just lucky enough to get pregnant)?
How effin self righteous!!
Is this the dark ages,a I find that remark offensive. I thought we made progress against sexist condescending remarks to young teenage women who become pregnant. The media, celebrities etc, have taken shots at her like she was some kind of a horrible person, for what? having a sex as a teenager, getting pregnant and then taking responsibility? WTF is wrong with society that some people are still thinking this way.

Mel

Who really cares and she better keep up that dancing those upper legs are fat

John Stone

Which one of Bristols chins is going to compete?

Anne

Man, the haters are out this morning!! I personally don't care for Sarah Palin (or her family) and would never vote for her as an elected official but c'mon people... do you realize how ridiculous you sound? These comments just reflect the sad state of affairs in this country.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

# 1 this isn't a political site. Also, please learn to spell you idiot!

Posted at 8:58 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Susan
Its not my spelling that the problem,Its my typing you ho.
This site is anything I want it to be,its a free world

carpetMuncher

Poor bristol has more chins than a NY phone book.

I Luv TMZ

I hop they don't let her speak. I don't know what's worse, the sound of her voice and what comes out of her mouth. I hope Bristol is the first one voted off. She has no business bing on the show in the first place. If people voye for her, that means the same morons will vote for her mother. God help us all.

Jen

To MIDNIGHT TOKER:

I had my son at 19.....my mother was a tremendous mother. Teen pregnancys do not always come out of families that didnt have great parents. Think twice before you Generalize women that have children as teens. Most of us become excellent members of the community, with great education and careers, and the children we had as teens being great kids them selves about to graduate high school.

I Luv TMZ

Pardon my typos, my keys are sticking. Didn't want you guys to think I'm from Alaska.