Sarah Palin To Appear at 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/17/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin will be in the audience to cheer on her daughter, Bristol, for Monday's season opener of "Dancing with the Stars" ... sources connected with the show tell TMZ.

0917_Sarah_Bristol_Palin_getty_ex
Our spies say security has been "beefed up" for Sarah's appearance.

And get this ... We found out the song Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas will dance to -- in front of Mama Palin.  It's Three Dog Night's, "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)."  Classic.

We're told Bristol will wear glasses and a conservative outfit but tear off her clothes mid-dance ... just like in the old days.

0917-bristol-promo-7

0917_bristol_Launch-Footer

Kate

#73 Yes, it's Kate. Just like it says. The fact that you're confused by my clearly stated name explains a lot about the rest of your inane commentary.

You're a moron. Point to anything I said that had the slightest hint of racial overtone or where I praised Bush. I couldn't give a rat's as* what COLOR the president is, so long as he's doing a good job. News flash - Obama ISN'T. He's had plenty of time to start turning things around and all he's done is spend, spend, spend and try to socialize everything he can. Blaming Bush was permissable for his first year - MAYBE - but it's on him now. Time to man up and take responsibility.

Hey, maybe Bristol could teach him about that!

jr

I hope to god mama palin is there. I hope she hops on stage and does a little dance too, spray tan and all. her fame-obsessed idiocy is the best thing that's ever happened to the democratic party. keep on keepin on sarah!

snowy

"Wow, I am amazed by how many responders can not spell or form a sentence. Politics aside, Palen"

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG! I'm LMAO!!!! What a moron!!!!!

kencarr

attention wh@re like mama palin. just blame it on Obama like yall always do. Texas rocks!!!!!!

MacGuffin

Don't ya just love the hypocrisy of these Evangelical Christians?

They say how terrible and corrupt and sinful Hollywood is, then jump at the chance to be seen (and paid to be seen) on TV. In Hollywood.

Ca-Ching!

jr

Wow, I am amazed by how many responders can not spell or form a sentence. Politics aside, Palen is proud of her daughter and wouldn't miss the show for anything. It's a parent thing people. Sarah Palen is a celebrity/political figure so she needs to be protected from some of the nut jobs that write nasty comments only because they think that it makes them look big to do so. Think again. Just enjoy the show.

Posted at 9:58 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Scott Guiher

responders here can't form a sentence, yet you can't even spell the name of the woman you are defending? hmmm. pot, this is kettle. you're black!

Shanna

Is this any surprise? She's her mother, of course she's going to be there to support her. It's all publicity for Palin, of course, but I think she'd be there regardless just because Piper is up there dancing.

Gotta love that outfit Piper is in - didn't she say something about her outfit being "the most conservative" and not showing "much skin" because "that's just how I am"?? Lol. Riiight.

karen dapello

#5 - C'mon, do you honestly think her "appearance" is NOT politically motivated??? I had just gotten myself adjusted to accepting Bristol on DWTS in spite of her mom, and not judge her for her mom.....and there she is. UGH.

Sharon

@18
wow! what a pathetic piece of **** you are!

Sharon

@18
you pathetic piece of ****!

DEE

Trash

Courtney

Wow some haters here. Why is it that women always get made fun of due to their weight? Is that the only thing you people can say. At this point I know Sarah Palin would do a better job than the current President. All he wants to do is vacation and play golf and be on TV. And he is not our first BLACK president cause he is not even BLACK he is only partially black. He is a mixed. I am mixed to and if someone asks me I tell them I am mixed I dont put one over the other.

DEE

Eric the Republi****, why don't you shut the hell up, better yet go crawl back up into George Bush's ******* where you and the rest of the republican trash belong.

tbagger

I've never watched the show before, but I might this time just to see the Palin's. They're smart and very hot. What night and time does it come on?

joesalters

I would love to see sara in the dance contest, shes' one pretty woman.