Justin Bieber

Sucking Face

With His Opening Act

9/21/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was locked in a serious make-out session with the chick who stars in his "Baby" music video ... but the shocking part -- it all went down in the back of a Honda!!!  And TMZ has the photos.

0920_bieber_launch_EX_TMZ_01
The chick playing tonsil hockey with The Biebs is 16-year-old Jasmine Villegas -- who also happens to be the opening act on Bieber's concert tour.

The photos were taken on Thursday, September 9 in Venice, CA by some Canadian tourist who just happened to notice his country's most famous pop star in the midst of a make-out session with the luckiest teenage girl on the planet.

The two had been rumored to be dating ... but they insisted they were just "really cool friends."

Sorry to disappoint you, Chelsea Handler Rihanna Kathy Griffin Kim Kardashian America.

Meli

I cant believe It I Liked Jasmine But Now I Hate Her So Much She Better Watch Out Cause JBs Fans Are Goin To Attack

Drea

i freakn' hate that bitch, thats it, seeeing this was the drop that made the vase overload.

April Bieber??

OmG!!!!ArE YoU SeRiOuS??
Or Is ThIs A JoKe?? If
ThIs Is TrUe,ThAt MaKes
Me VeRy VeRy SaDDD :(

JBfan24/7

what a HUGE disappointment Justin Bieber! you will hurt ur fans even me with this.
if i was in that same car with JB and JV, i would get out as soon as posable (?).

Nancy

It should have been me!

Liz

Children.......young ladies.......get a GRIP. He's a child (water balloons????)......life will go on for you long after this child takes a job as a janitor somewhere in the next 5 years. You'll be in college, thinking about something important and, perhaps laugh about this silly fixation about this andogenous being who pretended to have some kind of talent.

randomscreenname

GOOOOOOD!
JUSTINS FANS SHALL BECOME ENRAGED AT THIS NEWS!
ALL IS PROCEEDING ACCORDING TO MY DESIGN!
NOW.....
MARCH! MARCH AGAINST YOUR IDOL!
AND DESTROY HIM FOR HIS BETRAYAL OF YOU!

Itchy

People, people!
This is a stunt!
First the kid is seen with Miley Cyrus.
That didn't work so he tried Kim Kardashian.
He got some tongues wagging there so he gets his ugly mug taken with the Hooter girls. Actually I think he was confused. He thought he was trying out to be one of the girls, but his breasts weren't big enough.
Well.... not yet. She's still "kinda" growing.
Now the little gay-bird is trying to make us believe he likes girls.
Ha ha ha ha!

To all of his tweeny fans buying what he's selling... HE'S PLAYING YOU!
He doesn't care about you diaper rash girls. He wants to move into the adult world where he thinks he can make the most money. If he cared about the music and you, why doesn't he concentrate on making his voice better while slowly building a lasting career?
I'll tell you why. He's all about the fame and fortune, however he can get it.
So instead he lip syncs and auto-tune equipment is used so your ears don't bleed when he opens his mouth and sound comes out.

Now he's talking about doing more TV and movies. This kid has no talent and no real training in acting or singing. All of his success has come from HYPE!
I understand the little punk has to strike while there is some interest, but if he was even a little talented, he wouldn't need to piggyback off of real stars who do have talent.
He would do it under his own power.
So you see biebs... your girly boy is nothing but a wannabe. And so is his mentor Usher!

lavaster

Bieber sucks... pun INTENDED :P
So Justin IS a lesbian!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Wont be long before she announces that she is PREGGERS by baby Beiber- that is, if he knows how to do IT!!!

M

This scrawny little ****bag getting action? He's not even in puberty yet! His dad should get him a haircut and make his runt ass pump iron in the gym. 16 and not in puberty yet...what a little pissbag he is.

Meg

o.k. I have to admit I find him irritating also but why all the gay comments? Is that really necessary?

I know I am revealing my age(LOL) but when I was young I adored Shaun Cassidy, Donny Osmond and Leif Garrett. Let the young girls have their idol. It is what it is.

John

Justin, I'm going to have my 10-year old bitch slap you. She's really upset that you did this. If you're going to do this kind of thing, do it behind tinted windows or a private room. I think you're a little douche for doing this so openly. Some may think it's funny with all these little girls getting upset, but when you have to deal with it personally, it's not that funny,

janet

The kid is 16, can at best hold a tune. All the hype and promotion for the producers money. Be careful.

kristen

yeah on twitter people were making death threats to the girl. lmfao justin is either f***ing with everyone or f***ing herxD lmfao guess time will tell huh? by the way bieber fans are called beliebers...yeah i know...its not even a real word and people always say it kinda is. well you know i dont see it in any dictionary so its not:)lol