Justin Bieber

Sucking Face

With His Opening Act

9/21/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was locked in a serious make-out session with the chick who stars in his "Baby" music video ... but the shocking part -- it all went down in the back of a Honda!!!  And TMZ has the photos.

0920_bieber_launch_EX_TMZ_01
The chick playing tonsil hockey with The Biebs is 16-year-old Jasmine Villegas -- who also happens to be the opening act on Bieber's concert tour.

The photos were taken on Thursday, September 9 in Venice, CA by some Canadian tourist who just happened to notice his country's most famous pop star in the midst of a make-out session with the luckiest teenage girl on the planet.

The two had been rumored to be dating ... but they insisted they were just "really cool friends."

Sorry to disappoint you, Chelsea Handler Rihanna Kathy Griffin Kim Kardashian America.

Jayna

Wow, Jasmine making out with JB? That is just plain wrong!

Raeven K.

Thats Jasmine Villegas.

galuh

and besides her who else wants to kiss you

valerie

I wish that was me haha lol.

veronica

ur stupid bitches fightin over a guy u bitches dont even kno him if i was jasmine n someone throws anythinng at me im goin to beat her ass n u haterz if justin wanted to kiss u. u would let him so she is just doin da same get a life. i like his music n think he is cute but i bet he is those guys that kiss anyone i mean he is a guy like all da rest so stop hatin on her!!!<3

Jbieberluveunice

Justin bieber will be not popular without his face coz girls getting crazy becoz hes cute.but i will still love him even i lose my life. jasmine villegas should stay away from him so she have a peace of mind ,no kids sending death treats, no media anywhere.Justn i will PRAY 4 you so you U SMILE Its okey if
IM STUCK IN THE MOMENT just to be with you loove yah

vanessa

omg i mean come on i mean he is a little cute but nobody like him should touch selena gomes oh and how many girls has he kissed sarcasticly

cintia

ho justin I love you.
to live to brasil.

peter

The peer review section cautions well against the changeability of articles,
--------------
cheap cars

peter

I really think it's the latter cause I don't think they will be making out in a parking out like that,
-------------
cheap cars

Mich in California

I'm not convinced that's him! Some Canadian tourists visit S. California and they think they see Canada's most famous celeb in a HONDA!? It's probably not him, IMO.

Was Elvis working at the dinner where they had lunch?

mercedes

que sexi jubi

daphnie

oh my,but i really like her for justin!

but i guess JASMINE VILLEGAS is such a baby for him...
even if shes 18...............

Sara

I had a bad feeling about her...I hate her

kyleigh

justin is right for selena gomez or miley cyris my choice.