Justin Bieber

Sucking Face

With His Opening Act

9/21/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was locked in a serious make-out session with the chick who stars in his "Baby" music video ... but the shocking part -- it all went down in the back of a Honda!!!  And TMZ has the photos.

0920_bieber_launch_EX_TMZ_01
The chick playing tonsil hockey with The Biebs is 16-year-old Jasmine Villegas -- who also happens to be the opening act on Bieber's concert tour.

The photos were taken on Thursday, September 9 in Venice, CA by some Canadian tourist who just happened to notice his country's most famous pop star in the midst of a make-out session with the luckiest teenage girl on the planet.

The two had been rumored to be dating ... but they insisted they were just "really cool friends."

Sorry to disappoint you, Chelsea Handler Rihanna Kathy Griffin Kim Kardashian America.

Briana

I am so sick of looking at his no talent ass everywhere .
He is ugly as **** . He cant sing. And I just dont ****ing understand why you stupid females obsess over this kidd . seriously . I bet you guys just have no lives what so ever .

Carvey

Wow, so young to have a beard.

benmcd

Looks like they were gathered together in one Accord.

always

Sorry 28- I'm a female and still think he looks gay and thats the dumbest haircut for a boy very childish, looks like his mom put a bowl on his head and stared cutting. My son's looked like boys with a normal haircut.

KenzieQ

If I were Jasmine I'd be worried for my safety opening for this kid. You know some jealous little girls are probably plotting to throw something at her.

jonalisa

I agree. Under 18, leave the kids alone. You seem like stalking PEDOPHILES!!! it's sick.

Wayniac917

this is an obvious publicity stunt. why the **** would he be making out with some chick in the back seat of a parked car where he knows camera people are?

Paris

Another Bieberlicious photo-op. Kiss kiss, hug hug, barf barf.

Joe Blow

I call shena****ns on this one. Everybody knows that she-he kid doesn't find girls attractive at all. Publicity stunt to the max.

JOEL FITZPATRICK

ARE YOU ALL JUST STUPID OR JUST JEALOUS. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID AND PEOPLE WERE TALKING ABOUT THEM LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT JUSTIN. THIS KID IS JUST DOING WHAT HE LOVES TO DO.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. THIS KID IS VERY TALENTED AND HAS MORE FANS AND FRIEND THEN YOU EVER WILL ( ALL PUT TOGATHER) SO GET A CLUE AND DO SOMTHING WITH YOU LIFE AND STOP HATEING PEOPLE WHO HAVE... AND TMZ I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD LET PEOPLE POST CRAP LIKE THIS... I BLAME YOU!!!!!!!!

luisa

sorry to dissapoint you AMERICA?! justin has fans ALL OVER THE WORLD! germany is sad TOO! :(

Poliana

Que fofo! Quem dera se fosse eu! I Love You Justin♥

joicy

esses paparazzi faz de tudo para pegar um artista em um flagra
vai ver que o justin e essa jasmine fingiram estar se beijando

Rachel

Okay,that title is inipropriate! They arent 'sucking the face' of each other he gave her a kiss on the cheek! and you have a **** photographer, bad lighting and kinda blury! Jasmine has a boyfriend so she DEFINATLY isn't dating Justin. And why do people say there ture beliebers and a pic like this comes out and they all likee OMFG IMMA KILL HER! A true belieber will support Justin though everything, it's his life he can do what he wants, i know he trys to please his purple ninjas but he carnt do that all the time, Hes not perfect! Hes a normal 16 year old boy whos dream came true!
ILOVEYOUJUSTIN!<3(:

I win!

****! I am really looking for comments of pathetic little girls crying and probably planning to murder her :P But all I can find is people like me talking trash about her.
P.S. I still think she's a lesbian, no famous person drives around in a Honda with no tinted windows. They ride in vans usually.