Kardashian Sisters Sued for Driving Inmate Crazy

9/18/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Have the actions of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian ever made you nuts? Well they have agitated an inmate at the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections so much ... he's suing!

0917_Kardashian_Launch_TMZ_ex_3
According to a lawsuit filed in federal court, D.J. Goodson claims he was forced to watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami." Punishment for bad behavior, perhaps?

Goodson says he developed "extreme emotional distress due to their outrageousness of actions."

Goodson claims he's permanently scarred from watching domestic abuse (a boxing match on the show featuring Kim), emotional abuse (rantings courtesy of Kourtney and "paramour Scott") and racism (Khloe referring to a baby doll as "the black baby").

Goodson wants $75,000 in damages. We're guessing he won't even get a carton of smokes.

cat

I personally found this hilarious... i was literally laughing with tears coming down my cheeks. The great thing about tv(for us people not in jail) is that we are the ultimate controllers. we have the ability to turn the channel or simply turn the tv off. this guy needs to sue the prison system or just take his anger out on himself for putting himself in a position where he had to be in jail and thus had to have his freedom taking away, including who controls the remote.. hahaha best laugh i had all day.

amanda

wow, really this is what you have to do to get money get a freaking life..now this is sue happy right here..if u need money find your self a job there buddy..and just to let u know you will not get **** for this and if you do thats pretty damn sad..

Who Am I?

I am 30 years old, look 45 years old, and act like a vain and self-obsessed 13-year old. My body is full of plastic parts and my b00bs, a$$, lips, cheeks, hair, lipo-ed body, and chin are all bought and paid for, courtesy of a plastic surgeon. I am also jealous of Paris Hilton and put out a SEX TAPE because she did. I idolize Paris Hilton. My mother and sisters are wh0res like me and I am a total and utter disgrace to my dead father, who was a lawyer. Whenever my mouth is moving, I am lying as I am INCAPABLE of telling the truth about anything. I LIED about my SEX TAPE, NOT HAVING A NOSE JOB, THE TON OF BOTOX THAT I GET STUCK IN MY FACE EVERY OTHER DAY, AND ALL OF THE OTHER PLASTIC SURGERIES THAT I'VE GOTTEN TO MY FACE AND BODY OVER THE YEARS. I pretend that if I lie about things, people will eventually believe it. I was so desperate for fame that I deliberately talked my ex-boyfriend into doing a sex tape with me where he bangs me hard in my a$$ hole and pees on my plastic face. Although I pretended to be upset by the sex tape, I was the one that sent it to Vivid Entertainment, and they paid me $5 million dollars to expose my nasty self. Ray J had nothing to do with the leaked sex tape. I was the one that sent it to Vivid Entertainment. I exploit my FAKE body all of the time because I lack intelligence, class, dignity, self-respect, elegance, and morals. I am a very dirty woman and all of the men that have f@cked AND dumped me make fun of my FAKE body to everyone, including the new women in their lives. I desperately want to get married and have children, but no man with CLASS would be remotely associated with me. I even tried to put public pressure on Reggie....telling the public that we would get married. But deep down, I knew better. After Reggie would sex me, he would not call me OR answer my calls until he wanted to put his **** up my a$$ hole and pee on my face. I KNEW that Reggie was with other women, but I was too stupid to accept this fact and move on. Now, Reggie and too many men to count have dumped me! Obviously, they don’t think that I’m WORTH keeping!!!! Boy, am I a fool! I am old now and it's just so hard for me to accept the fact that everyone KNOWS that I am trash. Instead of doing something productive with my life, my family and I think that if we just talk about how rich we are or call people who tell the truth about us "haters," "jealous," “ugly,” “fat,” “obsessed,” or "losers," the pain that we feel from having empty lives will go away. But it doesn't because we know that they are telling THE TRUTH about me and my sorry a$$ freakish family. In fact, the pain in my heart just gets bigger and bigger each day...especially when I look at my plastic face in the mirror, know that I am old, and see how disgusted the public is with me and my sorry a$$ self. Too many rich men have sexed me and peed on my face but NOT ONE of them think enough of me to marry me. They just want to ram my ass hole and pee on my face and leave. Even my ex, Damon Thomas has moved on to a beautiful classy woman and he has PUBLICLY called me untalented, a trashy wh0re, desperate, a plastic surgery addict, a backstabber (to my family) and a cheater. I also love to flaunt my fake a$$ because it's my calling card for any rich Black man that wants to ram my a$$ hole hard and move on! Evan Ross, Marquis Houston, Scott Storch, Fabolous, The Game, Nick Cannon, Nick Lachey, Tyson Beckford, Ray J, Reggie Bush, Christiano, AND Miles Austin are just a FEW of the men that have ALL f@cked, peed on, AND dumped me because they know that I am trash that brings their reputations down to the gutter with mine. The bottom line is that I am NOT worth keeping because I am unattractive, stupid, and a sl@t. I am pathetic plastic and am terribly insecure that there are tons of women in the world that are younger, beautiful, intelligent, classy, elegant, and respectable. I am none of those things, am a national joke, smell like p!ss and HAVE A TOTALLY RIPPED A$$ HOLE FROM MY A N A L SEX TAPE. Who Am I?

barbara

this is so so funnnyyy.....these gals are silly and rich so lazy plp jus wana feed on them.. i am sure when he saw them he was smiling 2 himself knowing as silly as they are they wod make 1 silly move 2 end him in wealth..............

kellie