Sandra Bullock -- Louis, Louis

9/18/2010 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No failed drug tests here -- just a cute pic of Sandra Bullock in Bev Hills yesterday with her adopted son Louis.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
These two are guilty of felony adorableness.

femonanon

Damn, she always looks good. Her son is adorable. I'm glad she got away from that nasty man she was with.

JungleTails com

He has Jessie's eyes.

WTF

I don`t understand why people have the need to adopt outside of their own country. We have white babies that need to be adopted. The white need to stay with the white and the black with whatever. This cross mixing should be totally illegal.

timid

I can't believe some people actually get paid for really crappy writing.

Stop referring to adopted children as "adopted". Once adopted, he IS Sandra Bullock's SON.

Repeat after me - Sandra Bullock's son. Nicole and Tom's teenaged son and daughter. Get the picture? Once adopted you no longer preface the identification of the child as adopted unless you are incredibly STUPID and for whatever reason cannot comprehend the meaning of the word adopted.

Do you think parents of adopted children go around introducing them as, "This is my adopted son, Sam, and my two other sons whom I gave birth to."

timid

I can't believe some people actually get paid for really crappy writing.

Lil

What the hell does she know about raising a black kid. She is nuts!
First she marries a known womanizer and now this!
I realize her clock is ticking and shes desperate for a man or child but please...she needs to make better choices.

jolee

run jesse run
im sure jesse you are so missing louis
you are one lucky man

always

I have to agree with #21 why do white people always adopt black children. Know for a fact white babies are out there too. He is black and should be raised in the Black culture. It's not fair to push the white way of life on him. Money is not everything.

wendy

it was nice to see something posted that was positive, then i read the comments.

observer

She got carried away with her movie "Blind Side" and now is trying to live her life like the movie. She's nuts.

star

All of the people making ignorant comments note: Luis was born in New Orleans, which makes him American. And for the person worried about white babies being raised by white people they are. Theres are hell of a lot more black babies in American orphanages than white ones. And as a white woman i would be proud to raise luis he is adorable.

Rebeca

That was a very sweet comment of yors, TMZ.
They're adorable, indeed.

Beth

When will he be JUST her son and not her ADOPTED son? He is Sandra's child and her son and they are a family. What if he had an illness or a developmental problem? Would he be her "cancer" son? her "downs" son? her "slow" son? He is Sandra's son period. Change your language.

Jon

what happened to my comment? I said she was hot and that i would hit it 2 times?? WTF

SNAFU

"These two are guilty of felony adorableness".
I don't think so.