'Big Brother' Star -- My House Is 'Unlivable'

9/19/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Recently liberated "Big Brother" house guest Britney Haynes claims her Arkansas home is "unlivable" after a fire ripped through it earlier this week ... and the disaster could cut into her winnings from the show.

0917_Britney_Haynes_Big_Brother_ex
Haynes tells us the house is in horrific shape from water and fire damage -- and since she didn't have renter's insurance she might have to shell out some of her $25,000 "Big Brother" prize to pay for repairs.

That expense would be really tragic because Haynes says she's not even sure she wants to move back to Arkansas.

Now that she's gotten a taste of the big city Britney says she's considering staying in L.A. to become a star on the NFL sidelines -- as a reporter, not a cheerleader.

Superman

54. She didn't burn down the house and she's not the sole renter. She never even lived there.

Posted at 12:54 PM on Sep 19, 2010 by Corndogger
-----
Shows how much you know. She WAS the sole renter!!!!!!!!!! The fiance moved into housesit for her while she was on BB!!! She IS responsible for the house being burned down by her fiance who she let live there while she was gone, dumbass!!!

Superman

59. As a renter she would not have to pay for the damages. Unless the homeowners could prove the renters were responsible. But then they would have to take the renters to court if the renters refused to help with the repairs.

From the sounds of the original fire, Nick said he was asleep when it occurred, so why is Britney so eager to pony up the cash? Unless Nick's story isn't panning out.

Posted at 3:03 PM on Sep 19, 2010 by Lookie At Me
----------------

DUH!!! It's already been reported that the fiance accidentally caused the fire with the grill being next to the house.

jolee

britni
you had your 15 minutes
NOW JUST GO AWAY

emily

ilovebrittanyiamahugefan

Helen

I didn't need the BB after dark to know that Britney was a little bitch from the beginning. I'll give her the credit as a good competitor but her personality was no better than Rachel(also a good competitor).Britney making fun of Rachel disgusts me because not only it's immature because it was behind her back but that make her look uglier as a person and spiteful. God knows what her fiancee saw in her, probably because she has blond hair. I couldn't give a rats ass what happens to her because BB12 was the worse of the whole show. Good luck Britney, people will forget about you.

redwine

We love you Britney!

wendy

I think she is an average looking, funny girl sorry to hear
about her home.
She can maybe do comedy but not sports, the sports Industry
is very selective. Her height or medical issue with her eye
would not be over looked.:(

wendy

I think she is a funny girl but with out sounding to harsh her lazy eye would
not get her a job in the sports industry they are brutal.:(

She would do good in comedy, Sorry to hear about your home burning down.

Lacey1993

Britt is a vile creature. The things she sId on bb 12 were pure evil. She told nick to get renters insurance. He chose not too. She is trying to milk money out of people that is what she is doing. We know Brendan won ac, but Allison who hated Brendan and loved britt no doubt fixed the ac for britt to help her with the fire. Quit begging for money britt, you got way more than you deserved to begin with. Please go ho e and stay there. We do not like you.

Lacey1993

Britt.....maybe you could get a geico gecko commercial. You look just like one.

Mr. Nice Guy

Good, she is evil.

Holly

Posted at 5:42 PM on Sep 19, 2010 by Superman

No you're the one who is wrong. Britney and her fiance live together.

TMZ Addicted

Good grief! A house fire is tragic and the repair costs a real drag. Please update us when its sorted out. I read a comment by her fiance after the fire "Briney is really going to be mad at me." His mother made it clear his life was more important than the house (she is correct). I watched BB12 live feeds; Showtime AfterDark; the episodes; and attended the live taping of Britney's elimination. The BB12 Finale was a masterpiece. Britney's nickname is the Bad Seed on live feeds. I feel certain her character flaws have nothing to do the game or being inside the BB House as 60 cameras film 24/7. This is not the only show in town w/live feeds 24/7 inside a house of contestants. I can not say anything good about Britney. I hope she gets treatment for scratching her head/eyes/nose/ears & eating/snacking the contents from underneath her fingernails; I hope she apologizes to the cast and crew for her behavior (like I said the Finale was a masterpiece); I do not believe she was entitled to receive the $25K; and, she was obviously in love with Lane. Someone has a website with alot of pictures taken of her legs spread, etc. while Lane is present. I am not writing this to insult Britney. I comment because she insulted the audience by thinking we would admire her?

Joe Smo

I liked Britney but I thought Enzo was for sure gonna win the $25,000 for American's Favorite House Guest. The morning before the finale I read that her house burned down so my conspiracy theory is CBS felt bad and gave her the money instead. It's their show so they can do what they want. I doubt Enzo is asking to see the votes.

Selwk

Brilliant idea! Britney would be perfect for that!!! She was, without doubt, my favorite HG on BB12. An absolute doll. Inside and Out.