Katherine Jackson: 'I Want Justice'

9/19/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson doesn't think any judicial resolution with Dr. Conrad Murray or AEG that will bring her peace ... but that doesn't mean she's not gonna fight the fight.

091610_katherine_jackson_v
In another interview from the Michael Jackson Secret Vault, Katherine Jackson says, "I want justice done," yet she explains that any victory will be hollow.

c. martin

i'm sick of hearing this lady and the rest of the jackson clan blame everyone and everything except their son and the fact that he was a long term drug addict.

susie

#16
MJ was not retarded.

Love Michael for the Man that he is..

OK AEG quit paying the trolls to say Michael was a long term drug addict please.. You paid the Dr. to say the the Propofol was safe.. You paid the Dr. to give it to Michael. The truth is coming after you.. I hope your not sleeping at night.. Wish Mr. Messerau was on this team with Mrs. Jackson.. I know he is Crimminal defense but he is a very smart man.. I know that God is holding Michael in his arms and guiding the truth to come forward.. I truly believe that.. Michael BRING IT!! Haaaaaaaaaaa

mj fan forever

Justice for more money of course and as always.

sofi

What a HYPOCRITE!!!!!.

What about Michael's childhood and the IGNORED DEATH THREATS!!!!

Why 1 year later and not THE NEXT DAY?

Biggi

You want justice Mrs. Jackson?
So first look at yourself and lovely Joe,
look at Chandler, Arvizo, Sneddon and Murray.
Its so easy to blame only AEG.

Poor Michael...rest in peace, sweetie.

mj fan forever

Justice for more money of course and as always.
Posted at 3:42 AM on Sep 19, 2010 by mj fan forever
And you are rubbing the hands Katherine???!!! Shame on you!!!

Lee lee

I want the best for Mrs Jackson......She wants justice, but I understand, nothing will bring her son back. I feel for her.xxoxo

njneere

Karmas a bitch, bitch.

Myrandak

A bunch of insensitive morons.What is wrong with a parent or family member wanting justice for a LOVE one? You people have never had a loveone taken from you in such a cruel manner.Only a person experiencing such a tragedy will understand and sympathize.I support Katherine 101%.JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL....What ever it takes.....YOU ARE GONE MICHAEL...BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Um, wow...

It should be titled, "I WANT [MORE] MONEY"!!! It's a shame they can't let their son rest in peace!! Didn't they cause him enough grief while he was alive?!?!

Um, wow...

Siggisiss

Posted at 5:04 AM on Sep 19, 2010 by Myrandak

You are totally right! I just can´t fathom where all this hate towards Katherine comes from. Well, I think I do get it, but I won´t open up the can of worms by expressing what I think it is.

I just want to say that I find it utterly classless to attack an eighty-year-old woman who is grieving her son, needing answers to what REALLY HAPPENED. Who wouldn´t???
On top of all that, she has been given three minors to bring up - at the age of EIGHTY! Just imagine.
Go Katherine, you have all my support! You are a true fighter.

Jody

All she wants is more money. At her age you would think that what Michael has already given her would be enough, but she seems as greedy as her husband.

melliemel

We want justice as well. Any victory will be hollow, but at least someone will be held responsible for killing our beloved Michael. Mrs. J, I am right behind you.
RIP