Bruno Mars

Arrested on Drug Charges

9/20/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popular singer/songwriter Bruno Mars was arrested in Las Vegas early Sunday on suspicion of narcotics possession, this according to the Las Vegas-Review Journal.

Bruno Mars arrested.
Mars was busted, the paper reports, after security at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino confronted him in a bathroom and allegedly found him to be in possession of narcotics. He had performed Saturday night at the Hard Rock.

It was unclear what type of narcotics he allegedly had on him.

Mars is best known for writing songs for B.o.B, Cee-Lo Green and Travie McCoy, as well as for his own song, "Just the Way You Are."

Socalpimp

Justice swings differently for those who look like janitors in the 1950's

Sal

what why did he do it he's so amazing and talented why?

dsw

I do not know who this dude is.

B

I'm glad I'm not the only person that has absolutely no idea who this dude is.

njneere

BFD

Lilly

Bruno Mars is very talented! That haves a beautiful voice he did Just The Way You Are, Nothin ' On You, Billionaire, Talking To the Moon, Runaway, The Other side, Count On Me,Rest Of My Life, Long Distance , All Abou You, and he even wrote F*CK YOU for Cee Lo Green.Now thats what you called TALENTED for the PPL that DO NOT KNOW HIM WELL I HINK YOU BETTER GO CHECK OUT THE SONGS THAT I GAVE YOU ON YOUTUBE.

DesignatedDave

Now we know you can't trust the Hard Rock bathroom attendants. Any bathroom attendant. Who watches people piss for a living?

R.Zimmerman

Don't know who he is. Glad that I don't. Anyone named "Bruno Mars" needs to go to prison for a very long time.

R.Zimmerman

BTW who the **** are all of his equally famous song recipient clients?? Glad I move in hipper musical circles than this kind of drek.

Cody Knorr

You guys all know him he sings i wanna be a millionaire and nothing on you with B.o.B. the chorus's to both of them you just wouldnt think it ahhaha

bill

never heard of him and i dont think anyone really cares about him. i just wonder how many people commented: WHO? for this story. lmao

Mo Sherif

Bruno Mars is cute and he is so soft, I love the guy and I hope he's released and back to stage soon. We can't afford to lose great guys like him because of coke or anything else. Why don't you let go and let the people do what they wanna do. FREEDOM

jocelyn

i luv him so much and gonna see him in dallas in november and i might not b cuz of this !!! ;(

sun

R. ZIMMERMAN,IS IT? You are seriously a self righteous,judgemental human being. He has plenty of fans,sweet heart. So its perfectly fine that you dont know who he is. You apparently dont know much. LOL.

Barb

Bruno Mars has a beautiful voice-I really hate to hear he got into trouble-hopefully he will get his act together-before he ruins his bright future

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments