« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chyna Rushed to Hospital for Alcohol Poisoning

9/20/2010 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chyna was just rushed to the hospital for alcohol poisoning ... TMZ has learned.

0920_chyna_EX_Getty_01

Sources tell us Chyna was taken to the UCLA Medical Center ... where she was admitted.

The former wrestler is now famous for alcohol problems, appearing on Dr. Drew's "Celebrity Rehab."

Chyna's condition is unknown.

UPDATE: A source close to Chyna tells us she overmedicated on Benadryl. We're told she took 4 to 5 times the prescribed amount yesterday to help her sleep -- and when she got up this morning she couldn't walk and started throwing up.

Chyna is in the ER getting fluids through an IV, according to the source -- and it sounds like she's going to be fine.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SaraBellum

OHforfockssakes, what's wrong with some of you people?
You don't have to like or respect Chyna for her "accomplishments", but what reasons could you possibly have for hating her so much? The chick's in a bad-bad place right now. You don't need to punish her, she's doing a good job at that herself. Hope she can get past it.

packer

Hay people, lets be nice here. I do not wish and kind of disease on anybody. Take a moment and pray that she gets better and she gets into real rehab. Some of you need god in your life. Enough said.

Donn

She looked in the mirror and started drinking. Couldn't get drunk enough. If she takes all the mirrors out of her house, she has a chance to sober up.

Tom Hardwood

Some of these negative comments about this lady are very sickening, she's sick, addiction is a illness give her a break. I'd like to personally bitch slap everyone with a nasty comment and watch them fold like a before me like a wet towel, Get well Chyna!!

Donn

Hey Tom, slap yourself, bitch!

naplessell

drunk, i'm not stinkin drunk, pppassss me ttthat boooottle.

Jillian

Long lost sister of the Kardashian family. I think Chyna is
the best looking one.

chica banana

when i was a kid growing up in lowell, ma, my dad was a boxer. joanie was a boxer too and i met her a few times. she was way smaller then. she was always sp sweet and nice and soft spoken. it's sad that turn her life has taken. i really hope she recovers from her stint in the hospital and from alcoholism.

GillenH2O

Actually, her current condition IS known; She's really, really, really, really, really, really, really, friggin DRUNK!!

Tom Hardwood

You put Tom Hardwoods name to my comments, anyway Chyna get well beautiful 2MeanGreen has your back, and thats no brag just fact.

MP

So she took 8 to 10 Benadryl to fall asleep? I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for people like this who don't follow directions and overmedicate.

Kevin

Chyna is a good person. She has given a lot of time and money to various animal charities. She's had a lot of bad stuff happen to her. If you really knew Chyna you'd know she has a great heart. But addiction is a disease and one she is trying to fight.

Joey

THE POOR GUY HAS HAD A ROUGH COUPLE OF YEARS I HOPE THAT HE WILL BE OKAY

2MeanGreen

Number 31, GDslayer and Itchy_Balls you punks need to learn a little respect, like most dirt bag yellow cowards to talk big talk when no one can see who you are, talking about killing addicts? I hate punk ass lowlife cowards, this lady needs help not nasty comments from cowards like you, you punks follow me? now shut you damn mouths, you read me??????

femonanon

FINALLY ! TMZ, your last sentence is nice. Usually too corny and a stretch but I like this one ALOT ! Kudos, ha ha ha.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments