Courtney Love -- Motherhood Never Looked So Good

9/21/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Now that her daughter is no longer a minor and the burdens of losing guardianship over Frances Bean have been removed from her life, reassembled rock star Courtney Love has never looked better.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Courtney showed off her refurbished doll parts at a premiere in NYC last night.

The 46-year-old may have lost a daughter, but she's gained some new things too.

0921_wall_street_footer

anonymous

Her face looks gorgeous but her arms looks emaciated. I used to be that thin. I achieved that look by not eating. How can female celebrities exist without eating? When they do without food it has to have some major bad health repercussions.

leisure inc

I would rather pleasure myself with a handful a rusted razor blades to a picture of Janet Reno than to do this weathered whore

D Ukena

She doesn't look like Courtney Love. She looks like Donna Mills from the cul de sac series, I can't remember the name.

Gladhe8her

REMOVE THE MAKE UP,SHE'S STILL A SKANK.MAKE UP DOES WONDERS!!

Jim

Looks good? Who`s the sick idiot that posted that. She`s grosser than that Lindsay skank.

ROb

Yes we can Put her back together.....We HAVE the technology....we can make her faster stronger more agile....AHHHhhhh whos kiddin the track marks run deep..hahaha

D Ukena

Now I remember the series, it was Knotts Landing. She looks like Donna Mills from Knots Landing.

kate

I wonder if they did a blood test on her what would show up there is no way this thing is clean

Texacan

A slight improvement, but she's got to get control over those rambuncious knockers!

Brooke

Courtney has bee sober for over five years now. She put out an album a few months ago, and it's great. I've actually had the pleasure of speaking with her a few times. She is really nice and has a great sense of humor.

And she looks beautiful.

Zippy T. Pinhead

I would perfer to stick my hand down my throat and pull my lungs out my mouth before ever sleeping with her.

Straight Talkin Texan

She looks great! I especially like her hair and her eyes. I wish her well.

Whaat?

Too bad they can't plastic surgerize her internal organs. Or her soul.

Barb

WOW! She really is beautiful.

Mari

Oh, her reassembled parts look fab-u-lous 'compared' to what she was born with! (As a Hole....not a pretty lady.)