Evi Quaid Arrest Audio -- Hysterical Screaming

9/22/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained audio of Randy and Evi Quaid's latest arrest -- and the blood curdling screams make it easy to understand why Evi got charged with resisting arrest.

0919_Quaid_audio_launch
The Quaids were busted on Saturday when they were discovered allegedly living in a home they had sold several years ago. During the arrest, Animal Control came to take care of the Quaids' dog, Doji -- and that didn't sit well with Evi ... at all.

On the tape she can be heard screaming and crying incessantly while an officer tries to calm her down.

timsami

Randy looks like he's been eating Hambuger Helper without the meat again.(Cousin Eddie-National Lampoons Vacation 1983)

Cheryl Rose

Evie is NUTS. I feel bad for Randy. He is so funny in his movies. Does she put him up to this crazy stuff or is he a druggie too?

tessa

Too freakin' weird for words.

eternalsgirl

You guys with your comments hit the nail on the head, although possible but highly unlikely they both suffer from mental problems, the main rumour out there right now is they are seriously in debt due to their drug use, which I am sure makes them of no sound mind. Randy's in it deep with the IRS.

Bill F. Murray

LMAO, taking 'Snots' to the pound!

"Careful, he's got a lil' Mississippi leghound in him. Once he starts, though, it's best just to let him finish."

squeakermama

It's always a trip when one person is out of their minds or on drugs making some really poor decisions but when there are two together doing it, that's weird.

Tnt219

I found that heart breaking, I think I might react the same way. Did she get the dog back?

Anon

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not listening. I think they are nuts and probably on drugs but I don't want to hear anyone crying about their dog. And **** I hope you get a bucket of Karma for just how messed up you are.

charmed

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my doggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. crazy

me not you

She's seriously mental, and she took Randy Quaid down with her. Even Meg Ryan said he used to be such a normal, funny guy till he hooked up with this Evi woman. Sad to see how his life's turned out, he's such a talented actor.

Hey Now

Well, they're clearly nuts. But I'm worried about the dog too. I hope a friend picked him up!!!

My two cents ;)

Sad situation all around :(. She needs help asap

speck

ROTFLMAO! My god, that was funny. Does Bingo have a name-o, though? You'd think someone that hysterical about a dog would have had a name for it by now or something though, huh?

graz

"Oh no, my doggie!" WHAM!!! SMACK!!!

Carl

Animal control won't just take their dog and kill it, especially if it isn't vicious. They will take it and hold it until the Quaids come to pick it up... well, as long as they don't take 18 years to reclaim it like they did with this house.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments