Lindsay's Got That 'Warrant-for-Her-Arrest' Glow

9/21/2010 7:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her probation revoked, a warrant issued for her arrest and a mandatory court appearance on Friday, Lindsay Lohan got a facial yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

At least her skin is healthy.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

kate

Whats a matter tmz and all the poeple who write hate on here your still kicking while she is down??? If you don't like her then don't spew your hate.

Texacan

Her cellmate "butch" will certainly appreciate it!

Texacan

Kate, it's not hate we are expressing, it's disgust and no one deserves it more!

for now

The sad losers claim that everybody is Sue is Don is Mary is Jim is John is Carol.
Their jealousy is everywhere. If they don't care about superstar Lindsay,
why do they read and write about her every day?

Tammy

Oh know she might end up spending another 5 days in jail. I see another op for Dina to sell her story. LOSERS

cali

@for now aka Dina
I only know of your "superstar" daughter because of her legal troubles.
Your daughter went plowing down Sunset drunk just where I jog.
I'm especially interested in seeing that she is off our streets for good.

Thats why read about her everyday

Paul

Boy Dina..

You sure have to get in the last word..don't ya?

It's not hate,and disgust is right.

We're disgusted with Lindsay,and disgusted with you,by using all these alis handles defending that bimbo of a daughter of yours.

You Lohan's must be pretty desperate spending all your time at these celeb sites defending your daughter.

Nobody would even know who she is..if she wasn't such a screw-up.

George William Gockel

Lindsay Lohan needs help for her own good. To see Lindsay Lohan totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Lindsay Lohan!!!! And someday Lindsay Lohan and I will meet each other on purpose.

WatcherOne

#13 Mike

You don't live in L.A., do ya, Mike...

watcher 1

ARE WE GOING TO SEE YET ANOTHER SPINELESS JUDGE LET LINDSAY OFF WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST? COME ON, THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM QUITE FRANKLY MUST HAVE THEIR COLLECTIVE HEADS UP THESE STARS' BUTTS BECAUSE THEY SURE AREN'T BEING SENT TO JAIL WHEN ANY "ORDINARY" PERSON SURELY WOULD HAVE BEEN BY NOW. PUT THIS CHICK IN JAIL OR REHAB AND KEEP HER THERE LONGER THAN 3 HOURS. SHE NEEDS HELP AND YOU PEOPLE IN THE LAW FIELD ARE NOT HELPING HER, YOU ARE KILLING HER. GET WITH IT!

Alcamedes

Their jealousy is everywhere. If they don't care about superstar Lindsay,
why do they read and write about her every day?

Posted at 4:09 PM on Sep 21, 2010 by for now

Superstar Lindsay?? Have you seen a movie of her since mean girls? If you haven't don't worry they can be found in the clearance DVD bin at Wal-Mart.

Any movie she has had a supporting or starring roll in since then has hit the skids. She is like Nicole Kidman right now, a guaranteed box office killer. No studio will stick her in a movie cause she is a HUGE insurance nightmare.

The only one who wants to stick her in a movie is creepy inferno guy. Wanna bet if she does that, it flops like no tommorow. This guy could make a movie about how a block of cheese is made and it would be more of a hit than inferno staring Lindsay would.

Not only that how desperate is she for a movie that she'd do inferno? Please that's a dog with fleas. The only reason Lindsay would do it is out of desperation, and thats it. It's not like people are beating down her door, despite what her momanger Dina says's.

Alcamedes

Posted at 7:01 PM on Sep 21, 2010 by George William Gockel

Excellent George, and what time will you be in to see us at the STD Clinic?

JaneB

WOW, I've been off the board, and I see Nicole is taking quite a hitting, and I've had issue with her myself, but don't you all think that NICOLE is truly SICK too? I don't know what she's written, I guess, I'll get some guts and read all this. Lindsay is overwhelming. I know her, a little too well.
Are these woman SICK or are they EVIL? I don't know.

JaneB

Lindsay,
I know you are freaked. You need to try to ACCEPT REALITY. You HAVE to go back to jail. It isn't THAT BAD no matter what it is. Find YOURSELF in the silence and solitude.
I have bad "vibes" that you are going to end up in Cedar Sinia with alcohol poisoning. I see you living, but it will be a bitch, you will barf bile out your nose for 3 days. You can PREVENT THIS NOW. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!
I will reach you in the pokie, this isn't the end of the world, child, it is the BEGINNING, if you can GIVE IT A CHANCE!
Love to you, Lindsay, I know I aint popular here caring about you, (and you too, Nicole) BUT I DO.
That's just what MOMMIEs DO!

Ronald Williams

The courts are wasting her time.Let her be. She is bad to the bone. No court or rehab will change her or help her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5