Oksana Grigorieva -- PR Strike on 'Today' Show

9/21/2010 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva's legal team is ready to launch an offensive in the PR war against Mel Gibson ... by going on "Today."

0920_oksana_EX
In an attempt to turn the tide in the PR war with Mel -- sources tell us Oksana's lawyers -- Martin Garbus and Daniel Horowitz -- will appear on "Today" on Wednesday ... sans Oksana ... to reinforce the point that Mel wanted to have a child with her ... and wasn't "tricked" into it.

We're told Oksana's lawyers will also point out she turned down a $15 million settlement from Mel because she didn't like the custody situation ... and hasn't taken financial advantage of her other baby daddy Timothy Dalton.

Ed

Go back to Russia you gold digging whore.

Team Mel.

Tellthetruth59

@Bev #49 - I agree 100%!

azlee

So we can see if either of these two lawyers visit here, maybe we will hear the same ole thing that sorn says or something.

Muppet

Well at least they'll be getting alot of money for trying to fix her image, it won't work but they'll get alot of money in the process. By the time Oksana is finished she's going to need another rich and famous man to bed so she can pay her bills she's ac***ulating.

Nina

bryann

Put Timothy Dalton and Mel Gibson on the show and ask them if the pregnancies were planned. If they both say yes the pregnancies were planned then I'll believe it. We all know that's never going to happen. She rolled them both, she's a money grubber plain and simple!
================================================================
Dalton already said that pregnancy was not planned.

He had numerous girlfriends, including a 14-year on-off relationship with Vanessa Redgrave, who was nine years his senior and remains a close friend, so why wait so long to decide to become a father?

'Who said I did decide?' he says. 'These things happen. What would you do if you accidentally got pregnant with someone? Would you go and get an abortion?

I'd have been completely happy to have had eight kids, but it didn't happen.'

There won't be any more, though? 'No,' he says. 'I wouldn't want to die while they were still small. A kid deserves an active parent for a decent amount of time.'
Timothy Dalton

KoalaBabe

Lol bryann,
The same words Mel used when he faced his children. The pregnancy was unplanned.

KoalaBabe

It make me chuckles when she wanted a PR war against Mel Gibson.

He wasn't even talking to the media, he is doing nothing.
We are doing all this for our love and respect Mel Gibson.
Oksana has to pay her PR to spin lies online, is not going to work.

It will be a mistakes for her to go in any chats show specially if she will show the fake veneer evidence without bruising or trauma to her gums/lips after she was punched twice on the mouth.

txcn

"I feel he didn't ..ask... her to get pregnant...so in my book, the pregnancy wasn't consensual."
Posted at 4:47 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by gonesi

I also doubt he asked to get pregnant. And he would never ask her to get an abortion so I guess in the world of PR spin that means he wanted her to have a child with him. Nothing more than taking a lie and twisting it to make a truth.

These lawyers are making fools of themselves.

Posted at 4:47 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by gonesi

Some people will gladly do anything for money. Their willingness to make fools of them selves says a lot for their integrity. I don't imagine the old one cares much he looks like he's ready to fall over any day anyway. Maybe thats why she went with the old ones she didn't figure they'd last til payday if she got one and she could keep their cut of the pie.

James Williams

What a bunch of losers on here .....apologists for one of the most detestable celebrities of all time ....a racist , misogynist worm ...and I am talking about Mr Gibson who in any right thinking society would be behind bars .....

rg1

I stopped watching the Today show years ago - this is no news program. ****Yawn**** Again I say if this is the best that your dream team has come up with, then you deserve them Ox.

Extortion charges better be coming up real soon. And if the courts don't do something about her total disregard of the gag order, I think I will lose faith in our legal system.

Muppet

Posted at 7:13 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by rg1

I'm already disgusted with it, this nonsense from her and her team should've been stopped already! The smear campaign being run is by her and her team, any damage to her is a direct result of her own doing. There's no way she can spin that and have people believe otherwise. She's just wasting money as far as I'm concerned, but we have to keep in mind this IS all about HER. If she cared at all about her children she'd stfu!!

Muppet

Posted at 7:09 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by James Williams

Liars and extortionists should walk freely in your world?

Majestik

Okay, so her lawyers are going on the Today show to say that Mel was happy about the pregnancy? And....what the F@@@ has that got to do with anything. It was STILL an unplanned pregnancy whether he was happy about it or not. Also, how stupid do these lawyers think the rest of the world is? She's 40 years old, she hadn't had a baby in 13 years, her last kid just happened to be with another HOT actor. Where in that am I supposed to say, "OH, opps, it was unplanned on both their parts?" NOT!!! Just judging what Oxymoron has done in the past three months and what she is still up to we all know she DEFINITELY planned this. You can't have safe sex for 13 years (next spin, Oxymoron, hadn't had sex since her break up from Dalton to Mel Gibson) then all of a sudden get pregnant. WHATEVER, try again, legal team.

Majestik

Posted at 7:31 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by Muppet

DAYUM...Well said Muppet, wish I had posted this LOL. I guess this is her way of paying her lawyers, they do the talk show circut for money and she doesn't have to pay. I would love to see these aZZholes go on the View, could you just imagine Whoopi going up against them?