The Situation:

Why I Kinda Sucked on 'Dancing'

9/21/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation did not have time on his side -- which is his explanation for being not-so-hot on "Dancing with the Stars."

0921_situation_tmz_video
The Sitch and Karina Smirnoff groused that they only had 5 days to practice before cha-cha-ing.

The clock is ticking, Sitch.

0921_dwts_footer

DowntownDates.com

What a Bozo. Is he ever sober enough to dance?

Majestik

It is good to see the Mentally Differently Abled given a chance to participate in a non-handicap event. Although his disabilities put him at a disadvantage, he did not drool on his partner. He didn't even drool on the floor!

Good for you! What a good boy you are!

Posted at 7:41 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by Fan

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....coughcough...hahahahahahahahaha.

strawberry

This guy is far too pigeon toed to make it in the ballroom. He thinks he's soooo hot and I find nothing attractive about him. If "the sitch" wants to see what a REAL man looks like, he needs to look over at Rick Fox....now that's a man. I could look at him all day long. That's who TMZ needs a pic of on here.

poppy

he looks and sounds like the spawn of "Rocky' (Stallone) and "Fonzie".

ManiacalZebra

He sucks, period.

hotbitch

Whatever 'strawberry'. Rick Fox looks like a platic-ass black Ken doll. No thanks! I thought Mike did okay and I don't even watch Jersey Shore or anything. He was contractually obligated to film with MTV so that's why he didn't have as much time to practice. I don't know what's so difficult to understand about that. I thought, all things considered, he did pretty well. We've seen lots worse.

jen newman

Loved when Len Goodman and Bruno put him down! The kid is nothing more than a Louie the Lug Nut! He will never make it in the real world when his reality show is over!

Jen Newman

Danonino

Douche bag! I thought it was suppose to be Dancing with Stars, more like Dancing with the Losers! And, Bristol Palin is a Star, because she got pregnant at 16 and has an illegitimate child.

Alexa

Not to worry! At least he's not a murderer like Jennifer Grey and Brandy.

There's a problem here

You sucked because you are one of those whiggers who talks with hand signs and wears pants hanging off your disgusting Ken doll pelvis. You're ugly, you have the posture of a turle and the nose of Alice the Goon. You ain't all that. The reason you sucked is because you suck. If there was a dance-off between you and Kate Gosselin she'd win.

Popsmart

Dude might not have done good but even with just five days under his belt he did much better than Miss Standing-There-Half-My-Routine Bristol!

Uh

Yeah--he may have sucked, but he got paid money because you watched him. Your lives are lived via your TV sets. Pathetic.

Carvey

He just sucks. Period.

larry

I believe DWTS is scraping the bottom of the Z-List people by booking Bristol Palin and The Situation! What is so wonderful about either of them?!?!?!?!? He is a tool that is dumber than a box of rocks and the only hting she has going for her is being Sexy Sarah's daughter and being an unwed mother looking for the nation's sympathy. I reeally hope both are eliminated QUICKLY!

Riley

This is one ugly situation~ He reminds me of Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, especially this picture. But hey, they can even dance!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments