The Situation:

Why I Kinda Sucked on 'Dancing'

9/21/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation did not have time on his side -- which is his explanation for being not-so-hot on "Dancing with the Stars."

0921_situation_tmz_video
The Sitch and Karina Smirnoff groused that they only had 5 days to practice before cha-cha-ing.

The clock is ticking, Sitch.

0921_dwts_footer

Mr Baxter

Glad to see he wasn't eliminated tonight - but did anyone see his abs? He's lost some muscle.

Msmassflex

Wow, Ron, oh, I mean Sitch, I didn't know you were so fragile . . . and angry. Yikes. BTW, I don't have to shut the **** up, I do have a life, and yep, I could. Hope you have a better day today. MMF

Mkeys

DOOD THIS IS A JOKE... EVERYONE POSTING HERE IS STRAIGHT BIAS LOSERS... I NEVER WOULD'VE BELEIVED IT.. .YOU GUYS ARE ALL HATERS...

SITUATION DANCED WAY BETTER THEN A LOT OF PEOPLE IWATCHED IT BACK O N TIVO AND JUDGES ARE BIAS...AND HATERS. IF HE GETS SENT HOME THATS A BUNCH OF BULL****.

meme

Why are so many morons making assclowns like this situation person famous? The whole Jersey Shore thing is idiotic and that situationmoronis their leader. Someone hurry up and end this assclown's 15 minutes! It has long been UP! I refuse to watch and even look at a picture of that pathetic and gross tool of a human being! Ewwwww! !

Rhonda from Mississippi

I think the Situation and Max should pair up as partners then there would be some real competition. They'd both be trying to grab all the attention when in reality neither deserve it. Whoever is Max's partner is automatically at a disadvantage because he seeks the attention for himself.

jamie

Dont hate on Mike(sitch)..he did good and he is the only reason im even watching the show this year..he new at this give 'em a chance!!

Liz Loves The Situation

ALL of you guys are TOOLS!! The Situation is is amazing and you are all jealous cause he becoming famous for just being the Situation. To Situation: You rock and your super hot!!! Good look I know we'll see you go all the way and me and my friends are all voting you to the max!!!

liz

Still a huge jersey shore fan and would love to see more of the situation on dwts!!!Tom bergeron is the one that needs to go .How did he get so lucky?

Rachel Rothechild

He has a wonderful body. But for some reason I suspect he has a small johnson. I think he outfits his johnson with a sock a filling. I want to hear and see an affidavit what size his johnson is. I bet u if folks find out it is 6 inches or below; it will not matter how god he looks and what his body looks like. I came to that conclusion because he is an insecure dancer and so between the sheets. or he is still just a rabbit focker.

Keifus E Mathews

Good luck and have fun bro...Enjoy the moments...

Wood Eye

He sucks because he claps on the one and the three. He should have gone home ahead of the Hoff.

Da Bumma

Hes The Situation!!1

kdkrause

what a moron,check out those flabby, what is it with that hair-do, how many whites wear that style. a sneer for a smile.what wasted talent,go back to making tee-shirts

manEstylez

U punk ass HATERS need to take some tips from the situation!..

Maybe then u can have bitches all over u & get paid for doing nothin except bein cool & partyin, like he does. Don't be so jealous of his fun-ass job & lifestyle u hateristic puss-e's

JANE

Sorry guys..I think that Bristol or Florence should have been booted off first. They dont do any hard dance routines. They move the same every time and both women are stiff and gross looking. At least the Situation tried to do the hard moves and he looked pretty sexy in his outfits. I think he should have stayed at least 2 more shows and the other two sad looking ladies should have left. I dont care that Florence was once the brady bunch lady. And if Bristols mom wasnt Sarah Palin, she would have been booted off a long time ago. That girl needs to go on a diet, with her big TELLA TUBBY STOMACH!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments