Katy Perry's Honkers

Too Hot for 'Sesame Street'

9/22/2010 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katy Perry's breasts -- and song -- have been yanked from "Sesame Street" ... after the show began receiving complaints like, "DUDE MY SON SAW THIS AND GOT A BONER WTTTTTTTTTF."

Katy Perry Sesame Street
Katy shot a segment for the show -- which was supposed to air on New Year's Eve -- in which she sings a cleaned-up version of her song, "Hot N Cold" with Elmo.

The song made its way to YouTube Monday and racked up nearly a million views.  But some parents started complaining her cleavage was too front and center.  We've learned producers have decided not to air the song on the show.

Among the parental comments:

-- "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming."
-- "they're gonna have to rename it cleavage avenue"
-- "my kid wants milk now"

Fact is ... what looks like Katy's bare chest is actually covered in flesh-colored mesh that goes all the way to her neck.

(This post was brought to you by the letter C-cup.)

0922_muppet_footer

Lex

No we could not have any cleavage, (after all on our streets women are covered from head to toe right?) BUT we can watch about 4 hour erections during all hours with our small children/parents/siblings etc. I think the latter is much more embarrassing.

scott

who is katy Perry?

gia

How I love hypocrites. Yo, perverts, er, I mean, "parents", your children were sucking on titties for food just a few years prior to seeing that show. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Katy Perry (in this particular case, at least) or with your children, it's you who have dirty, perverted minds who have to sexualize everything you see that are the real problem.

Charles

I doubt Katy Perry chose her wardrobe; I'm sure it was picked out by whomever chooses wardrobe for the show. I don't see a problem. There is mesh at the dress's top.

Stuart Duncan

I don't think it's going to affect kids one way or another... at their age, they shouldn't be looking for boobs sexually.
However, that being said, that outfit is probably still not the best wardrobe choice for a children's tv show.

As much common sense as is required to recognize that children won't "get turned on" by it, the same common sense should tell you that "slutty" is not the way to dress for children's television.

Meg

I think Katy is adorable and would appeal to kids but would it of killed her to wear a turtle neck for once LOL

KZinmetry

The powers that be should have given this a little thought about her costume. Have they ever seem any of her videos? Good grief, she is not dressed appropriately for a kids show. Where are the censors that monitor kids show?

Wow People

Don't get me wrong, but if your kid is old enough to get an erection from watching Katy Perry on Sesame Street maybe he is a little too old to be watching it in the first place. And they're just breasts, everyone has them.

TheMachine1

Boobs are ok, but that song is abuse.

Verdi e Amarello

So, its okay for kid to suck on tits but not see them on tv? If your kid is watching Sesame Street he is probably too young to get a boner. Kids are innocent to those things. Wake up or shut up stupid people who control the world!

Lex

Kate Perry is some rather unattractive girl who hit it big with the song "I kissed a girl....and I liked it" She now is together with that odd looking and bizarre wacko Russell Brand--they make a great couple and I think he is the only one getting turned on by her. She looks like she is dressed like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz--hardly provocative.

amber

god how inappropriate. she should have shown her herpe blisters instead.

eyeinthesky

Elmo is looking up under her skirt.

b

She's got a kicking body but as u can see not a kicking face. Nice nose I hope for her sake that's a bad angle or claymation.

abbey radnidge

Katy Perry is ****ING AMAZING who give a **** about little kids they dont know about thhat stuff at least it makes it more interesting 4 the parents