Katy Perry's Honkers

Too Hot for 'Sesame Street'

9/22/2010 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katy Perry's breasts -- and song -- have been yanked from "Sesame Street" ... after the show began receiving complaints like, "DUDE MY SON SAW THIS AND GOT A BONER WTTTTTTTTTF."

Katy Perry Sesame Street
Katy shot a segment for the show -- which was supposed to air on New Year's Eve -- in which she sings a cleaned-up version of her song, "Hot N Cold" with Elmo.

The song made its way to YouTube Monday and racked up nearly a million views.  But some parents started complaining her cleavage was too front and center.  We've learned producers have decided not to air the song on the show.

Among the parental comments:

-- "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming."
-- "they're gonna have to rename it cleavage avenue"
-- "my kid wants milk now"

Fact is ... what looks like Katy's bare chest is actually covered in flesh-colored mesh that goes all the way to her neck.

(This post was brought to you by the letter C-cup.)

0922_muppet_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Nick

Because every child knows boobs don't exist!

Honestly, if I were a kid, I probably wouldn't even be paying attention to those...Kids think differently than adults do, that's a fact. It's like if you went up to the kid and said "****" to their face. Unless they've already been exposed to it, they won't feel that it's any worse than saying "hello".

Remember: You adults are perverted, not the kids.

Any kid who finds something sexual about it is most likely old enough that sesame street should be long gone from their list of tv shows...and if they are young and they find something sexual about it, then they've already been exposed and the harms been done before this clip...

DashingLeech

A very late comment, but I'll suggest the chest isn't "flesh colored mesh", but rather sheer mesh. The color appears to be her skin. If it was just flesh-colored fabric it would cross her cleavage at some point, but you can see every shadow detail in her cleavage. I will stare more at her cleavage to confirm.

That all being said, what is the supposed harm? Kids see far more boob at the pool or beach, not to mention those who may still breast-feed. It's non-sexual until you hit puberty.

summerortega@live.com

Geese there just boobs, these haters were weened to early.

ks

Okay, okay, so Katy Perry is getting some backlash. What about Miss Piggy? http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/0/03/Phil_Donahue_Marlo_Thomas.JPG

It really is a shame that people have to sexualize any exposed skin. Therein lies the problem.

yeah

haters gonna hate
i swear all the people that are bitc*hing about her are 46 year old menopausal women that have nothing better to do than talk about someone who has done some amazing things with her life, while they sit in their suburb 'dwellings' and just ponder at what life would be like if they had a body like hers and weren't barren and unattractive

Polly

Wow, people. Think of cartoon characters, Tinkerbell and Little Mermaid. They both dress like strippers, and kids don't seem to notice that. To them is normal. I mean, the only thing I thought during the video was how ugly the dress was. I mean, it's YELLOW. Ew. Admittedly, they could have made the neckline a bit higher. Would've looked more natural and perhaps even more attractive. But I agree, yes, it's the parents who are perverted, not the kids. And she made the show quite funny. I laughed at the end when Elmo said "Tag, you're it!"

Polly

Wow, people. Think of cartoon characters, Tinkerbell and Little Mermaid. They both dress like strippers, and they don't seem to notice that. To them is normal. I mean, the only thing I thought during the video was how ugly the dress was. I mean, it's YELLOW. Ew. Admittedly, they could have made the neckline a bit higher. Would've looked more natural and perhaps even more attractive. And yes, it's the parents who are perverted.

Alexandra

Katy you don't surprise me with what you bring to the table. I don't care what contracts and what managers uphold you and to which you are confined to. You're selfish. If anyone who has a clear head on their shoulders, they would be aware of the declining state of teenage motivation for the future. This is an example of how she is nto preparing for her future career by not making rational decisions.

PastorView

Seriously... Her dress is what you have a problem with?? And that she doesn't belong on a kids show??? HAve you watched any of the commercials your kids have to be witness to... and did she show up with cash saying please please let my do an episode??? NO! Seasame Street did the research found out she was popular and that having her on would sell... THEY CALLED HER! SHe was presented with an oppertunity and she accepted. I saw nothing wrong with her dress and frankly im a bit conserned about your children if they were damaged by seeing her in a tasteful party dress... after all thats what your childrens show wanted... as long as it would sell.

wurm

Wow you people r extremely sensitive this is what's wrong with America political correctness has taken over your lives oh shelter my child what's wrong with you people you just want something to complain about or sue somebody over its ridiculous how you hide your kids from certain crap do you have HBO at home I'm guessing you do anytime that kid walks by a late night show its gonna see something worse then this I guarantee you have let worse things than this slip in front of your kids but its always easy to blame somebody else get off your high rockers your no better than the people on this show life is going to happen let it the more you shelter the more defiance you create this is your own fault stop CRYING about every little inconsequential topic and focus on REAL problems

JoDee Lynn

ok i even like katy perry and that was a bad idea! i mean seriously what was she thinking! I was reading the comments below and thinking wow ya'll are mean and then i watch the little video and im like wow i agree! WTF?!?!?

Michael

Come on. They're just boobs. They do not harm children. Babies eat from them.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31