Katy Perry's Honkers

Too Hot for 'Sesame Street'

9/22/2010 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katy Perry's breasts -- and song -- have been yanked from "Sesame Street" ... after the show began receiving complaints like, "DUDE MY SON SAW THIS AND GOT A BONER WTTTTTTTTTF."

Katy Perry Sesame Street
Katy shot a segment for the show -- which was supposed to air on New Year's Eve -- in which she sings a cleaned-up version of her song, "Hot N Cold" with Elmo.

The song made its way to YouTube Monday and racked up nearly a million views.  But some parents started complaining her cleavage was too front and center.  We've learned producers have decided not to air the song on the show.

Among the parental comments:

-- "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming."
-- "they're gonna have to rename it cleavage avenue"
-- "my kid wants milk now"

Fact is ... what looks like Katy's bare chest is actually covered in flesh-colored mesh that goes all the way to her neck.

(This post was brought to you by the letter C-cup.)

0922_muppet_footer

misfit

Flesh colored mesh???? Pah-leeeese. That's no different than having a guy singer on the show with his tallywhacker hanging out and covered in saran wrap. Don't worry kiddies............it's covered.

DELETE ME

Kids are breast. ..... It just looks like. happy meal to them! Get over it

teebag

What's the big deal? She's wearing more than they do at the beach. Get real. Half the parents having the fits probably parade around their kids in their underwear without a thought.
Prudes

Criss

I'm glad I'm past the Sesame Street age, but Katy is, what, supposed to apologize for her natural anatomy? Is that the lesson that S.S. is trying to promote, that women's bodies don't even exist?

lr

The dress wasn't that bad...I wouldn't care if my 3 year old watched that...it's not like she was running around in a bikini - and even then don't your kids see people at the beach? People need to get a grip. Most young children who watch Seasame Street don't care what the person is wearing as long as they can sing or dance along with the show.

Jeep Fu

Yeah...Katy Perry is a great role-model for 2-6 year olds. e.e

I'm actually surprised PBS pulled it.

B

I'm on the fence. But Elmo's reaction was understandable. It's the first time that much cleavage has been on Sesame Street ... He had to run away and ... well ... you know.

krisfile

Desperation is not attractive -- plus she looks like the deer I hit with my car at the exact moment of impact. Her and her heroin junkie fiance' are gross. Let's all watch with laughter as the freaks self destruct!!

Anon E Mouse

Yeah her outfit was totally inappropriate bud God bless her, she has the greatest tits on Earth.

MJ215062009

@104

You ain't seen too many tits then???

Marissa

My 4 yr old daughter loves it and she don't know what boobs is...and i don't see anything wrong with it but a fun song, you guys need to lighten up overreact much?

Dayna Lampinen

It is a kids show, could she not wear an Elmo T-shirt, dumb cow. Then she is marrying talentless junkie ******* Brand.

carsuna

I think all the little boys who saw her on Sesame street will grow up straight and will have the desire to date and marry women; they will not grow up to be a homo.

Cartman

I watched the video and Elmo is friggin naked!

Where is the outrage?

nissy

Do an image search for Wonder Woman. Yeah, feel stupid now? Katy Perry isn't stupid, it seems to be what I assume is a bunch of insanely overzealous females and religous nutters who have gone PC overboard. Give it up people. We were born naked for Christ sake.