« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Alleged Father Wants DNA and Gift Money

9/23/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' alleged biological daddy claims his original DNA test was bogus -- so now he wants a new test to prove paternity ... plus a chunk o' change for what he calls "loss of gifts."

0921_lebron_james_ex_Getty_tmz
55-year-old Leicester Bryce Stovell filed new papers in his paternity case against LeBron and his mother Gloria -- claiming the basketball superstar's recent motion to dismiss the case is based on a "fraudulent" DNA test from 2007 ... and should be tossed out.

As we first reported, Stovell is seeking $4 million from LeBron and his mother -- claiming fraud, defamation and misrepresentation.

In the new docs, Stovell alleges Gloria falsified the 2007 test -- which showed a "0% probability of paternity" -- and he wants a second, more carefully supervised test.

And then there's this: Stovell wants $$$ because he lost "gifts of money" that he would have received from LeBron had the test proven paternity.

A man can dream ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

T

Even if Lebron was his son, why would Lebron owe him anything? What a kook!

RyogaVee

He does look like his father though.
Money aside, he deserves to know the truth.

Jeff Becker

Unless LeBrons mama got pregnant in a hottub somewhere, this guy is the baby daddy. I think the hot tub has a better chance at collecting money though.

Rodrick

I understand, he missed years of Father's Day gifts, so send him 5 packages of Hanes socks and throw in a few ties, since it is LeBron and call it a day. Enough of the frivolous lawsuits.

jxtr

Where's all the child support money that he paid for LeBron up to his 18th birthday? Oh wait, he paid nothing. Where was he when LeBron was a child and needed a father? Oh wait, he was running away from his parental responsibility. And why did he, at around age 30, have sex with a teenage girl and impregnated her? I guess it was for fun.

However, now since the child is famous and rich, he wants a cut of the wealth.

barb

I think the piece of crap should climb back under the rock he came out of.

Delona

LaBron should go after him for child support we know his mother never got.

northern gypsy

even if he is the biological father...he's not a real father !!!
his claim to fame would be...
i was in the same room when your mother got pregnant...

e

what a loser, he needs to be taken into a mental hospital.

SkinsDiva

GOLD DIGGER!!!!

Oh and this post:

"jigs never cease to amaze me with their ridiculous nonsense! These monkeys need to be sent back to Africa. Worse thing our fore fathers could have done was to bring them to this country!"

I am surprised you can read. You need to promote your HATE and ignorance elsewhere. You are a embarrassment to this country. I wish you will need a blood transfusion one day from a black man!

Wolf

Hey, you might be my son so give me gifts of money! This guy sure is classy.

Joe Blow

While he does actually look a little like LeBron, it's pretty obvious what this dude is after. And it isn't trying to get to know "his son" a little better. C'mon man, if this were 10 years ago and LeBron wasn't worth hundreds of millions, you wouldn't even be bothering to do crap like this. Just totally despicable.

magnolia

what a complete and total moron. this man is too stupid to be alive.

CammiCance

What kind of man sues his own child because he failed to be a father, bull! He does not have the right to a paternity test or anything else, if he wanted to be a father he should have done it when Lebron was a child. This LOSER is not entitled to anything. In fact, Lebron should sue him for wasting his time.
This just makes me ANGRY! If I ever make tons of money, I DARE my absentee father to come ask me for anything. UGH!

jenna