Mel to Oksana -- 'I Could Commit a Crime'

9/22/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson wrote a frantic, rambling letter to Oksana Grigorieva a year before their infamous, January blowout -- in which he describes feeling so out of control that he "could drink or commit a crime."

Mel Gibson Letter

TMZ has obtained a copy of the letter -- handwritten by Mel -- and in it he says, "I'm so ragged I could drink or commit a crime. The anger seems to be out of my control -- I need to do something about it something lasting -- not just a band aid."

In the undated letter -- which sources connected to the case tell TMZ was written in December 2008 -- he says, "I don't know why I'm so whacky and depressed but I need to get well and re-enter life.  Please don't be upset I've gone -- I'm just not myself and feel bad when I am so f**ked up and sick around you."

Mel goes on:  "I don't want to inflict this unhealthy version of myself on you."

Mel theorizes, "Maybe it's some kind of male menopause -- or Brian's s**t."  We're told Brian is Mel's holistic doctor.

In the letter, Mel repeatedly tells Oksana, "I love you" and says, "...this isn't who I was meant to be -- I know it!  I'm scared I can't get back."

Previous 15 Comments | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55

Jamal

I'm not a TEAM MEL, but I do believe the lady selling this personal letter is a low life cheater and opportunistic. I couldn't even sell a private letter of a strange person let alone someone whom I had relationship. Wow, truely think about it. The next man should be aware of her. $$$$, money money that's all she's after. What will she say about this? well she'll say like uh people should not jump to conclusion, they need to know that I'm not a bad person, well YES you are a bad blood sucking wicked moral-less money-hungry attention seeking person who takes advantage of the vulnerable, and that is coming from someone who is not a Mel fan.

Darryl Bush

This idiot commits a crime every time one of his films is shown in public...Impersonating a Person with Talent. A nation who thinks Sarah Palin has the answers is too stoopid to know the questions and deserves to have retarded "stars" like Gibson. America is in the toilet because of it.

Copper

This woman is making herself so transparent. Mel Gibson used to be obe of my favorite actors, and is a good actor. I think he suffers from more than alcoholism. Oksana obviously used Gibson,no doubt about it. She seemed to have saved everything negative from the father of her child. This child will read, see and hear this crap some day, seeing waht her father went through and what her mom threw to the drooling press. I know Mel has made some major mistakes, but he's losin it. What's her excuse?

lottiej

i hope she takes him to the cleaners. he deserves everything he gets for leaving his wife in the first place. he's the lowlife who was willing to pay for big boobs and leave his family. i hope it was calculated! and his ex-wife deserves all the embarrassment she gets because she lied in court for him. that's pathetic: to be so angry at some little tart that she let's her s*** bag ex get ANOTHER free pass. they deserves it all. go russian ho, go! now, if we can just send one after ben rapistberger...

Ashley

He sound Bipolar and/or Schizophrenic. I delt with someone who was both and sounded just like him

denise smith

oksama is trying get more money if had a letter like that i would not have it shown it to the public she doesnt know love she should have more respect for the man. she should have not been dressed like she was single if i was a man i would have done the same thing as him

Previous 15 Comments | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55