Oksana's Lawyer: She Leaked Nothing

9/22/2010 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva went on the PR offensive today when one of her lawyers, Daniel Horowitz, went on "Today" and proclaimed his client didn't sell the tapes or leak letters and emails ... and says she's simply a victim of domestic violence.

0922_oksana_video
Among the points Horowitz hit with Meredith Vieira:

- Oksana didn't sell the secret audio tapes of her phone conversations between her and Mel Gibson.

- Oksana didn't leak letters or emails -- but they know who did.

- The tapes would be worth at least a million dollars and Oksana is broke.

- She never asked for money in exchange for not releasing information.

NICOLE

Mr. Lawyer,

Let me guess what happened with the tapes,emails,pictures of broken tooth...

Someone took them from her house and sold them to Radar Online.
Again, she didn't file a report to the police.

She taped Mel Gibson conversations just to have a souvenir.

She is broke, not money at all but she is hiring PR and top lawyers. Please, give me some advice how I can do that.

And the last thing I have to say is how she gets $ 2,500 for Alexander's child support (he is 13 years old) and she is asking $40,000 per MONTH for Lucia which she is a baby.

Overall, we are not buying anything of what do you said.

Barbarascy

If Mel Gibson put his hands on this woman he has to answer for that. But this woman is not flying straight either. I don't pretend to know the intimate details of this matter but I just find it funny that this woman recorded all of this stuff and it just happens to wind up on Radar. I have known some abused women in my life and none of them have done any of this stuff. Some of them had well-off husbands too, but there was none of this kind of stuff. This woman was using an unfortunate situation to make some money and any blind person can see that. Her lawyer can talk till he turns blue in the face; it is what it is and what it is about is money.

Hahaha

ROL just published the text messages that Oksa sent Mel after she sent the tapes to ROL and they clearly state that she wouldn't have published the tapes if he had given her/Lucia more money.

So which is it Oksa? Those sleazy lawyers said that they have an idea who did it: Oksa's third personality waking up while she's asleep to start a smear campaign against Mel??
I want the DA to press charges and Mel to win custody of Lucia. This woman is sick, nothing else. She's haveing those lawyers only because there is someone behind her to foot the bill.

javaflash

I am confused. I thought someone said this dude was a marvel in PR.

He pulled a very basic PR trick, but I can spot him lying for christ sake.

BlancheDevereaux

This is the man who said Scott Peterson was innocent.

Shuffle Demon

Hi ya sahron

Genna

Oh sheesh.. .I peak in for 5 minutes, and I have to read this twaddle of an article.

@Nicole

I so agree. And what’s with the Princess Diana-like video on The Today Show showing OG “caring for children?” She gave one recital at some club in Russia, and now she’s Mother Teresa? Mel's charitable efforts for children are known world-wide. Although I can’t be sure, I’m guessing that he suggested this event to her…with the deep love and regard he has for children, this is quite possibly what happened.

Allrightythen

Man, this guy is as crooked as the day is long. You could paint him blue and he's be a Smurf, - Shyster Smurf!

Shuffle Demon

This is the man who said Scott Peterson was innocent.

Posted at 7:33 AM on Sep 22, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux
-------------------------------------------------------
Your kidding me? seriously???

BlancheDevereaux

Shuffle Demon: Yep, he sure did. In fact, he said some cruel things and ended up apologizing to Sharon Rocha on the Nancy Grace show. Talk about a fake apology. But Sharon being Sharon accepted his apology and even said she was sorry to hear about his wife being murdered.

He makes me want to hurl.

His hands are about as dirty as they come. Ambulance chasing lawyers look good compared to Horowitz.

Steener

1. She recorded the fights, did she not? So she had them at one point. Did someone steal them? Did she get "hacked"? lol

I can see it now. Jane Doe: "oops, I "dropped" the tapes....I "lost" them, I don't know who I gave..err have taken them." *sigh*

Genna

This is the man who said Scott Peterson was innocent.

Posted at 7:33 AM on Sep 22, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

----------------------------------------

Really? I know that he defended Susan Polk who as convicted of 2nd degree murder of her husband. I can't fault this man personally, however, as his wife was brutally murdered; that was a tragedy.

Fidel's niece

Todays performance

Horowitz ----- I give you F

Garbus ------I give you F

***Team Mel***

MJ

She is money hungry she, got what she deserved.

Shuffle Demon

He makes me want to hurl.

Posted at 7:48 AM on Sep 22, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux
---------------------------------------------------------
Blanche..Well then he must feel right at home defending OxSanity then...lol