Jamie Lee vs. Sigourney

Who'd You Rather?

9/23/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"You Again" beauties Jamie Lee Curtis, 51, and Sigourney Weaver, 60, showed up wearing the same dress to the same event in L.A. on Wednesday.

0923_who_you_rather
Question is ...

0923_you_again_footer

Randall Spencer

I just don't understand the fascination with Jamie Lee Curtis. The woman is absolutely disgusting. She was on Leno a while back and I was about to puke. How desperate can people be to actually choose her over Sigourney.

EZPZ

Jaime. Easily.

Rachel Rothechild

These women look very beautiful. But overall their natural beaut in their faces seemed sincere and reflected in the picture and overall perception of free and easy going. Bettie White has raised the bar and got some fellow mature women actors paid. YEAH!

Sven

Sigourney! Definitely!

jaded1

Was that on purpose? Is it part of the movie or something? If not, someone's stylist needs to be fired. Of all the dresses in all the world....

Bob

Why isn't there a "both... at the same time" option?

Zippy T. Pinhead

I think TMZ has the ages wrong, Jamie Lee looks 60 and Sigourney looks 51. I'm just saying..........

Artist

THEN: The daughter of screen legends Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh, Jamie Lee Curtis had show business in her blood. After dropping out of college, Curtis made her debut in the television series Operation Petticoat in 1977. The actress hit the big screen in the creepy horror classic Halloween in 1978 and won raves for her role in the 1988 laugher, A Fish Called Wanda.

NOW: "I'm age-appropriate. I dress age-appropriately, I choose mates age-appropriately. I'm a big believer in people should act their age," Curtis, who, at age 47, gamely posed make up free in unflattering spandex underwear for a photo shoot, has said. "I have not one second of anxiety about turning 50." In recent years, Curtis has found success as an author of children's books.

Billy Bob

One was born with a penis, one wasn't. Both look like they don't know what to do with one.

Artist

Most of the people who post here are phony losers, like Paris or Lindsey, but without the money. Good for JLC ,aging gracefully. A rarity in Hollywood these days!

Robert

Yikes! There's a wedding somewhere missing two brides old maids...

girl_j4u

Now, to make it a little bit funny, you know that you guys should have put Betty White with them!...

dannielle

Classy, happy and ...what?!...a couple of naturally ripened, successful actresses over the age of 50 in Hollywood!
They're like a couple of friggin' unicorns set loose upon the streets of L.A.!

angles

JAMIE IS A LOUD MOUTH KNOW IT ALL WITH PRIDE I DON'T LIKE HER COMMIT ABOUT MJ SHE UNFORGIVING A DEAD MAN AND SHE SAID THE THINGS SHE DID . I WILL NOT FORGET IT IT LEFT A BLACK MARK IN MY MIND TOWARDS HER. SHE IS A HAS BEEN .

min

They both look great, healthy and happy....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments