Katherine Jackson: Who Can Live on $26K a Month?

9/23/2010 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson can't make it on a $26,000-a-month allowance ... so she's asking for more.

0624_katherine_jackson_EX

TMZ found a judge's order filed yesterday in the Michael Jackson Estate case, in which the judge notes, "Counsel will give notice of proposed action re: adjustment to family allowance for the benefit of Katherine Jackson."

TMZ has already reported Katherine pulls in a temp allowance of $26,804 a month.

The document does not say how much more Katherine wants, but it's pretty ironic since she's making a lot of money on the side.

bigbigfanmj

Katherine and the children deserve MORE money.

When the executors are pulling in millions for "fees" and AEG is the beneficiary of MJ's life insurance policy according to Leonrd Rowe, $26,000 dollars per month is pennies.

Give Mrs. Jackson what her son would have wanted. And that's not millions for the executors and AEG and $26,000 a month for momma.

Give her MORE money.

Bruce

That poor woman. She should try living on $26,000 a YEAR like do

Murgatroyd

THIS MISERABLE HAG IS A DAMN MONEY-GRUBBING PIG LIKE THE REST OF HER DAMN PARASITICAL FAMILY. I FEEL SORRY FOR MICHAEL'S KIDS (IF THEY REALLY ARE HIS KIDS) HAVING TO LIVE AMONGST AND BE RAISED BY SUCH A FAMILY OF BLACK TRASH. IF IT WEREN'T FOR MKCHAEL,ALL OF THEM (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF JANET, WHO HAS SOME TALENT) WOULD BE TAKING IN LAUNDRY, MOPPING TOILET FLOORS AND DOING A BIT OF CRIME ON THE SIDE IN ORDER TO GET BY. IT'S WHERE THEY BELONG AND ABOUT THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE A TALENT FOR. THEY MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE.

tyler

I know catherine really misses her son and no parent should lose a child but come on. Katherine what have you done to deserve twenty six grand a month? Michael was the artist. She should be grateful for what she is getting and I know that catalog is worth a billion but Michael made decisions while he was alive and thats the way it is. I don't feel as sorry for her anymore as I did.

FLO

This woman is as greedy as the rest of the Jackwhoors, she lives rent free in a fully staffed house, collects her own social security and is paid by the estate (who pays the kids school expenses et al) KJ is paid to overseethe care of the kids by the nannies. She has all kinds of income earned on the shirt tails of her departed son and deserves to stroke out for this greedy ploy to get her hands on more of MJ'smoney.

TheTruthHurts

I actually was wondering how she was living on only $26 grand a month. We are not talking about any woman here. She lives in a huge home and is used to the best that money can buy for decades. I have no idea how many people she has to feed (I'm wondering whether dead beat Jermaine's children and his ex have moved out, but by the sound of it, they haven't. Food for all those people costs a fortune). She needs security 24/7, probably has a chauffeur, a couple maids (maybe three), a gardener, there's the hydro for that huge place, everything has to be paid for. And there's also her hair and her nails. Now, I'm just guessing those bills (like the hydro)are paid out with her allowance. Even if it isn't, everything has gone up in the last year. I love my mom and I would have liked her to be treated like a queen had I been in Michael's shoes. I hope they increase her allowance like she wants to. The woman is 80 and has been given the huge responsibility of looking after three young kids after raising her own. Let's give her a break.

Fight for it Katherine! Michael had your beautiful lips. Thank you for that!

Daphne

she and mj3 are the beneficiary..
why wouldn't they want their own money after all debts are paid?
the estate is making astronomical money..

Posted at 7:27 PM on Sep 23, 2010 by nan

Since she's only a beneficiary for as long as she lives and considering her age, I think its OK for her to ask for more. Who are we to judge how much $$$ she should live on. Its not our money she's using. MJ wanted his mom & kids to be taken care of, so if the judge approves it & the estate could afford it. Go for it.

UDon'tKnowJack

Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel.
Michael Jackson

TheTruthHurts

#71, next time be more creative and DO NOT use other people's aliases. I am the original TheTruthHurts and I am NOT a fan of that freak! Loser!

sue

73- nan and daphne i couldnt agree more, they are getting what michael wanted them to have, and it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks about it!!!! they are the beneficiaries of his estate and that is the way mj planned for it to be!!!! i say go for it also!!! rip mj- we love and miss you always- sue from tampa

Mary

Pfft!! That's what my husband makes in a YEAR!! I sure would love living on 26k a month. She sounds greedy just like Joe!

Carl

She is one nasty maggot feeding of a corpse. disgusting bitch.