Lindsay Lohan -- See Ya Friday Officers!

9/23/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan actually had a good run-in with the law yesterday -- much different than tomorrow, when she could be hauled off to jail.

0923_lohan_x17_video
LiLo stirred such a scene when she took the lil' Lohans -- Ali and Michael -- shopping yesterday that LAPD cops had to be called.

A couple of officers even leaned into the window of Lindsay's SUV while she was behind the wheel.
Deja vu or omen?

Delmar

@lindsey her 14 year old brother's name is Cody (Dakota). Her 22 year old brother's name is Michael.

@Mike Mike Jr. and Ali left LA last night.

Jody

these photographers need to get real jobs.

for now

Is #20 just pretending be stupid? Every day millions of people use illegal drugs.
Less than 1 % of them get arrested and jailed. Our jails and prisons are overcrowded.
Yet some people like #21/#26 want to let violent murders and abusers go free
and use tax money to jail people like beautiful Lindsay.

Radio DJ Dude

Oh total crap! If I got pulled over by a cop, much less escorted around by them as a personal security detail and I had an open bench warrant, I'd be in the back of a squad car in 30 seconds, this is total preferential treatment! Either that or the LAPD is just plain stupid and doesn't bother to look at the news and see where this chick has an open BW on her file.

the truth

$100.00 says she'lll be late - any takers?

Posted at 10:43 AM on Sep 23, 2010 by Cat

DO YOU WANT OUR ADDRESS SO YOU COULD SEND US THE MONEY? WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE WE ALL LIVE?? IM RUNNINGGGGG AS FAR AS THOIS PERSON AS I CANNNNNNNN ....BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .....POSTER GONE AND CAN BREATH AGAIN

Rita

Doing the Paris thing with the phone to her ear like she really has anything else better in her life going on. She LOVES the attention because that is all she is getting, not jobs, just paps following her around to watch the train wreck. Any media attention is better than none at all. Go LINDSAY, let’s see what the judge has to say in the morning, we can all expect the "deer in headlights look" when he says another 30 days in jail. I do not like her parents but man o man has this kid put them through enough in the last 3 years. Dina...thank god for hair dye because most normal parents would be grey over this, I know I would if my daughters acted this way. In fact I would have let them sit in jail to learn a lesson not do everything I can to get them out early. The Lohan’s in general are very self absorbed and think the world owes them a favor. This is coming from someone who has lived in their neighbor hood for 10 years and unfortunately have to see them out when they throw their tantrums about " Don't you know who I am"

Rita

#53. I am in on the bet, LATE no doubt, just a matter of how late? Because you know the whole delusional/dysfunctional family needs to make a grand entrance. If I were a judge I would give her another 30 days for each minute she is late.

Just another Hare Kristina

Look at this dirty little ****! I would give Lindsay Lohan a twenty dollar bill just to feel the warmth of her hot tongue against my throbbing *****. Then, after she's through servicing me, she could roll up the twenty I paid her with, and then use it to snort some coke cut with meth. It would be so hot to watch the little tweaker degrade herself for drug money that I would be willing to let her **** on my **** even though I could catch a disease from her giant, gaping ****.

loolzer

lol wtf is this im confused dunno why i commented random person i am

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4