Lindsay Lohan Definitely Has Her Hands Full

9/23/2010 7:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Just two days before she faces Judge Elden Fox in court for failing two drug tests, Lindsay Lohan was spotted leaving a friend's L.A. home carrying cigarettes, keys, cell phone and other items in her hand on Wednesday.

0923_lilo_jewelery_TMZ_Getty_zoom

On Friday, Linds could be sentenced to 30 days in jail for violating probation.

Beth

To bad she's an idiot.

figure-it-out

Lilo has provided one thing and one thing only. Something that happens with MILLIONS of individuals and her case is hardly any different then 'regualar' with the exception that she has money. IS that so many people clamor onto this story. Why is that? It isnt because it is Lilo. IT REALLY isnt much more of an actress then say Denise Richards. Its the sensationalism of drug abuse and the stigma and misunderstanding that media knows it will bring in numbers. I.E. MONEY. EVERYONE knows someone who has issues with substances and its easy to get very judgemental. The sad thing is that SO many people are misinformed about their local justice and substance abuse. These people (minus the consitution) should be muzzled. All it does is perpetuate the naive/ignorant social understand of 2 VERY complex subjects. Its not about a B actress, its about substance abuse and how our government is handling it. Lilo (no disrespect) but isnt shet between those 2 subjects.

gimmeabreak

"Marlboro ? Who smokes anymore?

Posted at 7:34 AM on Sep 23, 2010 by Schnauzer"

46 million Americans, that's who. Get over it.

"In the United States, an estimated 24.8 million men (23.1 percent) and 21.1 million women (18.3 percent) are smokers. These people are at higher risk of heart attack and stroke. The latest estimates for persons age 18 and older show...*

* National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), 2008, National Center for Health Statistics

tiger is a fraud

WhyNot, Is that you Lindsay Loser Lohan? Talking abaout "ignorant" thinking that Lindsay can't control herself because of bad parenting?? Kidding right? That is pathetic. Lindsay Loser Lohan doesn't care about that. She will do whatever she wants while everyone else cleans up her mess she leaves behind. Get f'n real. Miss drug addict must pay for her crimes just like everyone else. Stop the stupid excuses. Try laughing at the justice system like that twit does and see how far you don't get.

Mega Max

She actually looks decent here, shaggable, almost too bad she's a lesbian. That said, She does need the jail time to further purge her body of all those toxic sh*t she does.

dakria

wow what a news "she was carrying cigarettes, keys, cell phone and other items in her hand" .................

beachkid

I think I see a baby bump. Is she?

pete

I'M SORRY as far as im concerned theres no hope for lindsey the only one that wants to make things right! is her and her only like the ole saying if you wanna changew you have to do it no one can do it for you but this staying in jail for less then 2 min is for the birds just because you have money doesnt mean you get to rob a store ore anything else and get away with bloody murder look at O.J. he got away with double murder and he got away with it until his stint in las vegas it it catches up to you one way or the other so the same will happen with lindsey and if she had an once of anything in her about her fans she would do the time this way it shows her fans its ok to do all this and get away with it thats a bad example.

CN

Why is she so much Talk of The Town..She is not pretty, not brilliant, does not donate millions to the poor, Talent?? I dont know..IM so sick of her face all over the place..IF I were a guy I would not have $%^&* with her NO WAY..She seems unclean ya know what I mean...Let her go ruin herself..ITS her messed up life

amom

Ok I read comments a lot. But have never posted. So this is a first for me. I am compelled to post because as a mother of an addict (who admits he is an addict) who has seeked help numerous times. But failed when he would bet out. just couldn't stay away from past relationships. He finally got into enough trouble. And we (as his family) begged the courts to help him get help he needed. (as we cannot afford private rehab and out patient didn't work for him. Anyway the judge sentenced him to 1 1/2 yrs. in prison. (however) approved him for a SHOCK PROGRAM
(boot camp type) he has been in for 1 month. he must complete 6 months thewn a reentry into society. After recieving a letter from him this week he informed me he really feels healthy and alive for the first time in almost 20 yrs. more imppoortant he feels better about himself.exxcuse spelling tying is not the best) We are all praying that this will be a permanent help to him. Off course he will have to be strong. the program is very structured phycially and mentally. Also alot of drug classes and drug information. ok enough said. I do however wish there would be a program like that for Lindsey. Yes, she is spoiled and a drug addict. But I truly am beginning to believe she is a young person crying for help.

Tylee

Lindsay carrying stuff is now news? Can you say WOW? Give this girl a fighting chance. I have faith in her. I cant imagine going through life with cameras everywhere making the things I carry around news...I mean come on people

Anonymous

She is making the justice system a laughing stock. If it were any other person they would have been locked up and put in jail already. I hope justice is served Friday because she needs to learn a good lesson in order to straighten up.

Abby

Why is everyone saying shes carrying a tampon, more like a pregnancy test! Thats EXACTLY what they look like when they come out of the box! Trying to pretend to be pregos to get sympathy in jail? ha. maybe shes not as dumb as everyone says...

AnnaVita

She looks like the actress who played Scully on the X-files - don't remember her real name.

my2centz

@poster#43, Anonymous-Agreed! Remember when Michael Douglas's son, Cameron, got sentenced to 5 years in prison earlier this year? Mr. Douglas said on National TV, that he felt that prison was his son's best chance for staying clean and staying alive? % years seems like a long time, but Michael Douglas seemed so sincere, and as harsh as it seems, I feel that he didn't want to have to bury his son. I hope this judge has enough stones to not give her special treatment, and do something that could save this girl's life! And, don't let her take the Adderol or the Dilaudid while in prison!!! At least it 30 days should give her time to get detoxed, and detoxing from narcotics will not kill you, just might feel like it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments