Oksana: Mel Threatened 'Brains All Over the Wall'

9/24/2010 3:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has told D.A. investigators ... Mel Gibson was so enraged the day he allegedly attacked her that he threatened that "There will be brains all over the wall" ... TMZ has learned.

0709_mel_oksana_EX_Getty_01

Oksana went to the L.A. County District Attorney's Office Wednesday and told investigators the day of the nuclear argument, after allegedly striking her, Mel pulled out a gun, waived it around and threatened to kill her, the baby and himself, screaming, "There will be brains all over the wall."

Oksana says she fled the house with Lucia and her son Sacha.

As we previously reported -- Mel's domestic violence case is currently with the L.A. County District Attorney's Office for review.

It should be noted, claims that Mel threatened to kill himself, Oksana and the baby never came up during the mediation in May.

Jacqueline13

40 Jeffro11

And Lindsay is considered to be "American". Maybe she could star in America gone awry.

shirleyholmes

Good afternoon / evening / morning all of you

Kathy

Obviously she didn't have anything to worry about...seeings as she has no brains he must have been talking suicide.

Jacqueline13

Good afternoon to you Shirleyholmes!

Shell

Shell, does the rose garden have a rose garden?

Posted at 11:55 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by Jacqueline13
==================================================

Yes, but once Oxy is in there they wilt away and die from the toxic fumes this woman puts off.

Shell

If this was the case, which I am not believing, wouldn't she have mentioned that in those alleged recordings when she was going on and on about a man that would hit a woman with a baby in her arms. I'm calling HOGWASH!! Try again, HOROPUTZ!!

I'm ready to put her in the Rose Garden! lol

Posted at 11:50 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by Shell

I see Shell and I are channelling each other today.

Posted at 11:56 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by Majestik
=============================================

great minds, majestik. :)

Jacqueline13

Shell...LOL...

Then let's do it. We'll go at night.

ThinkingWoman

RE: " ok, I have yet another question. Let's say the judge rules he shortform has to be obeyed and stuck to, that is was drawn up in good faith and except for the two items that would be added in, it was agreed on. The long form is the final do***ent with all the changes added into it. Part of that says she has to live within 33 miles of Mel (Malibu).

What if she is found guilty of extorting (because I don't think we have even see the tip of iceberg yet). So she is found guilty and the United States decides she has broken the law and now she must leave America. What happens to all that is agreed on? They go back into court and make new stipulations for living? It can't be more money because it clearly states it can't happen.

If she is found of an illegal act and Homeland Security doesn't reject her VISA here and send her packing I will be pissed."

Posted at 11:54 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by azlee

****************************

The part about living within 33 miles of Mel relates to Lucia. If Oksana were to be deported, it would not pertain to Lucia who is a US citizen.

jechrist

so once again i ask...why 'dint' she go to the police. i'll tell you why... they don't have 200 million for her. taping and exposing mel just might get it for her though.

shirleyholmes

@ Tell the truth

Lol, that was the first thing I thought.

azlee

Can we use the truth serum? LOL......we know she can't shutup. Can you imagine her with a truth serum? Oh my wouldn't that be interesting. We need James Bond!!

Tellthetruth59

@ Tell the truth

Lol, that was the first thing I thought.

Posted at 12:00 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by shirleyholmes
------------------------------------------------

LOL! Soul sisters!

Majestik

BTW, excuse my ignorance, Good morning/afternoon/evening to all.

Jeffro (Hugs for you, I love veterans).

azlee

yes, but you know she would attempt to take Lucia wherever she went. I do wonder how that would work. I am not sure if they would take away custodial rights from her or not.

Jacqueline13

Jechrist...

What? Report him to the Police? No way...there's no money in that...so now she'll come up with some doozys in hopes somebody will believe. She's got nothing to lose at this point. Arrest her for extortion!