Oksana: Mel Threatened 'Brains All Over the Wall'

9/24/2010 3:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has told D.A. investigators ... Mel Gibson was so enraged the day he allegedly attacked her that he threatened that "There will be brains all over the wall" ... TMZ has learned.

0709_mel_oksana_EX_Getty_01

Oksana went to the L.A. County District Attorney's Office Wednesday and told investigators the day of the nuclear argument, after allegedly striking her, Mel pulled out a gun, waived it around and threatened to kill her, the baby and himself, screaming, "There will be brains all over the wall."

Oksana says she fled the house with Lucia and her son Sacha.

As we previously reported -- Mel's domestic violence case is currently with the L.A. County District Attorney's Office for review.

It should be noted, claims that Mel threatened to kill himself, Oksana and the baby never came up during the mediation in May.

gingergirl

She brings up being hit in the face "twice" in the recording, but not THIS????

Yeah right!

Lynn M

So Mel supposedly threatens Oksana, her son, and their child and she hasn't had the children removed from her custody for "failure to protect" by remaining with this "enraged" man. I've seen kids taken away permanently for less in my extended family.

This was investigated by CPS. The kids are still in the home. Someone lacks credibility and it doesn't seem to be Mel.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I have lived around some pretty rough characters and the women that can meaner the sh*t don't even hesitate to call the cops when a gun is pulled in anger.

I know I might not call the cops when I am in a flat out fight with my husband (use to be), but if he pulled a gun not only would I run like the ****ens, naked, and down the street. I'd be calling the cops fast!!!

Posted at 12:05 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by azlee

I ran first, then made my call. But first, I RAN and I never went back, never gave him that second opportunity.
(I'd also like to point out that her 'running' from the house story appeared AFTER I posted my story the first time. Amba was around then...just sayin'.)

Jacqueline13

They may want to revisit the kind of mother she is.

realist

Look closely at the picture of OG. Is that the famous vein I see running down the side of her face just on the outside of her left eyebrow?

The gun incident was mentioned much before Wednesday. I defer to the ROL article for the exact date. But surely this should also have been handled in the mediation, if true.

I'm not going back to the other thread with this, so it's probably a waste of time, but a "demand letter" is something sent between attorneys notifying them that an action will be commenced, and I think (won't look it up - too busy) it has to be 30 or 60 days prior to filing. When it was sent, I have no idea, but the word is, Attorney George had the suit prepared at the time of the mediation in May.

"Brains on the wall?" I don't think OG had much to worry about. LOL

azlee

at the first of all this, ROL said there were videos too. Where are they?

Ryan

After reading the agreement that she didn't sign, I think she is a greedy bitch and a liar. She probably didn't sign because she found out that she could get a hell of a lot more money if she had sole custody, so she filed the abuse charges to try and get it. It also rained on her parade when she discovered that the money was for the child and would be monitored with no big spending extravaganzas for her. Hence, her comment, "nothing for me."

kpacota

and den he take my mother and throw her off the deck and told her stay dere.

Posted at 11:53 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by Jacqueline13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
hahaaha.

Maybe Mel was just offering to help her get a start on that brain transplant.

Someone needs to tell her that's not a gun.

Reminds me of a poem:
Here is my weapon, here is my gun.
One is for killing the other for fun.

Oxy:

A gun is what YOU blow.
A weapon blows YOU away.

Ditz.

Which version of the story is this? The one with Sasha under the bed? The one where he pulled the gun out of his pants? Or the one where he went inside and everyone waited while he got his weapon and came back out? When she ran outside terrified with the kids, did she have to run back inside to get the ballgown to wear to the red carpet with him in a few weeks?

And her suitcase to travel with him (and that green thing) in Europe? Did she get that before she fled the house?

And then she left for Russia several weeks later and left him with the baby and her mother?

Harvey, don't waste our time with this tripe. If your friend Danny hasn't read the case file and added 2 and 2, that's his problem.

azlee

Posted at 12:10 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by Sam

___________________

I noticed that Sam, I couldnt remember whose story. There were several things she came up with after we did. Even as the recordings were released I was wondering if she still was recording him.

Remember the one where he mocks back that dalton was a good father? Not a week before it hit the media and she was saying he was......then the recording. There were more instances too. I still don't buy they are from one night.

Hunter

No ever heard of you until Mel started banging your body baby!! Quit trying to be like Spencer and extending you already expired 15 minutes of fame with all these stupid and false stories about Mel!! Your 15 minutes in the media spotlight is OVER!!!!

Mriale21

She must really think the police and DA are stupid. Her story is growing faster than our national debt!

kpacota

Oh, and was this the incident where there were 3 other adults in the house as witnesses and noone filed a police report?

Too bad Horriblewitz wasn't half as worried about Laci and Connor's real victimization.

Move along people, nothing to see here.

Bill F. Murray

How many peopel are living in that brain of hers.

Posted at 12:03 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by Shell
----------------
It's OxSybil!

angeleyes

Welcome friends to the bizarre tales of Oksana! This is right up there with Jew blood on my hands and Harvey's kneecaps busted - Yes Oksana you can sure spin them -

Your claims for protection of your children do not wash - Your only concern from the beginning of this sordid tale has been more money for yourself -

You truly need to be put in the Rose Garden for years of therapy. You are a 'walking violation' your badgering and demands could drive anyone around the bend - Both your children should be taken from you as you are a dangerous sociopath - a narcissic creature.

You are NOT a consort to the King with any entitlements - you ARE an unmarried woman with two children - And for them you have caused nothing but grief and despair - I have no shred of pity for you! You are a parasite! You are a praying mantis! You are a black widow spider! You deserve a dungeon!

Forevermore you will be viewed as the "leech" who would suck the blood from your childs father not for her gain but for your own!

C