Lindsay Lohan's

Mug Shot

9/24/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here is Lindsay Lohan's latest mug shot.

0924-lilo-mug-ex
The mug shot was taken this morning after she was remanded into custody.

Lindsay Lohan Mug Shots.

meme

Glad to see she had time to go get fresh collagen injections for that truly gorgeous trout pout. :(

WTF do these Hollywierd bimbos think the orange tan and fat lips look good?

Lucky_130

Jay- I can hardly wait to see her in chains as well. It out to be good!

lhartwell

Am I the only one who actually feels sorry for this girl?

Do any one of you think for one second she would have ended up like this had her parents not seen stars in THEIR eyes? She is a product of her up-bringing. Period. Too much, too fast.

Her parents should crawl on their hands and knees to beg her for forgiveness if you ask me. Sure she is adult, but, when was she EVER taught how to be an adult the right way? And by people who are respectable? Never.

I sincerly hope this girl can find happiness once this episode of her life is finished. This can not be easy, to be a child star, and to be taught by all of her camp her whole life that she is different because she is a 'star'.

What tools has she been given by her parents? None.

Now SHE is the one suffering, her parents are fools, her camp could really care less about her lets face it, so who does she have to help her and support her? Friends? Ya, and they probaly use her too.

Lighten up all you haters, and have some compassion for a change huh? THINK about her plight before all of you spew your verbal vomit. Shame on some of you, so easy to judge sitting on that computer I see.

Joe Blow

" SO NOW SHE HAS 4.... COUNT THEM 4.... MUG SHOTS TO CHOSE FROM FOR HER CHRISTMAS CARDS, GOOD LUCK AT PICKING JUST ONE....

Posted at 11:43 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by susan"

LOL!! It's always good to have options!

" You know what Harvey, you are absolutely pathetic in attacking a innocent young girl, she has done nothing to deserve this. I also know that you are a pedophile and was accused of touching a 16 year old boy inappropriately back in 1998. You need to get help, not Lindsay.

Posted at 11:49 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by Nichole"

Better watch it there, hon. That could be considered slander. You're meal ticket is going bye-bye, time to leach off another drunken, drugged out, entitled celebrity.

gloria smith

That sound you hear is the rest of the world saying "finally". It's a bad sign when the only thing you like about a person is her shoes. And to you at TMZ, can you finally cover stories about other celebrities? And that doesn't include the Jersey shore crowd, Paris, and all the Housewives Reality shows?

Dee

Holy duck lips batman! EEEEEK! She's gonna be dead before 30, nasty nasty!

MrKnowitAll69

So, How many years or months do you think it will be before this idiot dies....... Lets start the pool......

KristinaLA

Ugh! All her mug shots suck. Paris takes better mug shots.

Michelle

Nicole...you just got yourself into BIG BIG trouble. Harvey will sue you for Deformation of Character and Slander. I hope you have a lot of money!!!! GIRL YOU CANNOT SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT AN INDIVDUAL....you will learn all to soon when he wins and is awarded MILLIONS of dollars.

Bubbles The Chimp

I am sure there will be a few more of these before she ODs dead. Hopefully soon.

Phyuck Yiu

Hawt!!!! I would love to have some crazy prison sex with her.

mark

ohhh tough system , with all the tricks applied.

tough .. with a little girl, uh?

how about that polanski guy (a real criminal) laughing from Switzerland at the system right now?

tough with Lindsay Lohan uh? that's easy... tough with an adult criminal ? not that easy I see.

Steve

Now that LiLo is busy for 30 days maybe TMZ can get back to reporting on more deserving/interesting people. Minus the ones that were “born that way”.

Amy

Do I feel sorry for someone who has blown probation for the third time? Do I feel sorry for someone who showeed up for her last court hearing with "f*ck u" written on her fingernail? Do I feel sorry for some rich, entitled junky who thinks she should be allowed to rampage drunk and high around the city until the wee hours of the morning without anyone's interference? Do I feel sorry for someone who sits around getting loaded at the bar, giggling with her friends about her fake "take responsibility" Tweets? Do I feel sorry for her because she thought she was too famous to go to jail again for not one but two more probation violations? HELL. NO.

ifuseekamy

9 more of these, Lindsay, and I can make a calendar!