Lindsay Lohan's

Mug Shot

9/24/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here is Lindsay Lohan's latest mug shot.

0924-lilo-mug-ex
The mug shot was taken this morning after she was remanded into custody.

Lindsay Lohan Mug Shots.

Lu

She looks better in the new one than she has in the ones from the past.

Lorie

Hey... thats her best Mug Shot yet. She's getting better with practise!

Joel

Way to go dumbass, just 8 more mugshots to go and you can create your own prison calender

Amy

Jay - Big applause for your comment. Her UCLA docs tell everyone that she really has no addiction problem...it's just that she was "on the wrong medication". And in less than a month, she fails 2 drug tests...one for coke and one for the "wrong medication" that they took her off of. And she's still drinking. She really snowed them. And her enablers helped her do it.

chuck

maybe now she will get rid of that whore,,,..sam.

wally

She's so hot, I'd party with her!

Jennifer

All I have to say is what a loser. Such a drain on the taxpayers but I live in Canad so it dosen't bother me!!!

cali

I am not entirely sure about this but in American law she will not be released early this time because there was no sentencing?
She has to stay in jail until her court appearance correct?

Posted at 12:11 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by Susan

______________________________________

NO, and its not credited to time served

Rhonda

I have a different take on this young woman. I believe the people who are commenting have never dealt with anyone who has this disease. It is not an easy road to get out of. I'm hoping Lindsey will want to seek the help she needs for herself to get well. I was never an addict but this subject is very close to my heart and we can only hope she gets well before she ends up dead which would be tragic for someone so young and talented. Try to be nice people cause it could happen to you and much much worse.

Lips

Can she please stop with the lip injections? It DOES NOT look good.

Slim

She is such a pretty girl. I hope she gets her life together. With those parents and all of the feuding between them, she probably never stood a chance of NOT taking a wrong turn in her life.

justme

Anyone making bets how long she'll stay in jail? it's never the full amount of time or anywhere close...

BETS ANYONE? HOW LONG- OR SHOULD I SAY HOW SHORT- WILL HER JAIL STAY BE BEFORE SOMEONE PAYS OFF SOMEONE TO GET HER OUT AND GO TO CLUB MED REHAB (YOU KNOW THE KIND WHERE IT'S ALL TALK AND NO ACTION) THAT WILL BE FILMED FOR TV'S NEXT REALITY SHOW HIT?!!!!!

Alder

Where is that dumb a** mother of hers spouting off how its everyones elses fault how someone shoved the drugs up her nose.

kate

Please stop kicking her while she is down.

Casey

Holy **** you people are ignorant. First off I hope you guys realize that 90 % of celebs take some sort of drug, you just never know about it. You should try dating someone who works in the business, you learn a lot of stuff about celebs that you never hear about. Second do you people, the "haters" realize you are the sole reason why shes still talked about. She has more haters than she does fans, if you guys didnt have such boring lives that you come on tmz everyday and bash her, no one would talk about her. Her haters are actually her fans, they wanna read about her failing and thus her name is kept in the press. So I guess keep that up cuz she needs all the money she can get. I guarantee all the haters are from the midwest. People who actually live here in california wouldnt say stupid **** like this. And anyone who says shes ugly or gross needs their ****in head examined. Shes gross because she does drugs? really? even though she has a body that all of you fatties on here would kill to have. I bet you anything that most of you guys are fat or middle aged, or fat teens, let me tell you, theres nothing worse than a fat little teenage girl, they love to rip pretty people apart. It's amazing that jealousy makes people hate others. And top of that are you people ****ing stupid to say this **** about her. Havent you all had nights where you drank to much, dont lie, weve all tried some sort of drug in our college days and our 20s. it's just reality and a part of that age phase. Shes not going to rot, shes going to get out of jail and be back out and then youll all just be doing the same thing waiting for her to mess up. It's kind of sad, and if i was her I wouldve killed myself by now, the **** she has to deal with, with everyone against, I know not one of you could handle it, because you guys are ****in ******* haha you get all angry w hen someone defends lindsay. Why dont you guys try putting down the donut, get off the computer, and maybe try going on a date, or maybe try some coke, itll make you fatties lose the weight. Lindsay isnt going anywhere as long as you all are here to follow updates on her latest scandal. So keep it up you guys, cuz personally you guys are more obsessed with her than any of her fans. and one more thing, Lindsay has more than any of you will ever have, she has fame, and trust me she still has money, she can do a year in jail and shell still have more than you, none of you can take anything away from her. Shes in her 20s she can do what she wants and if she pays the consequences that is life, I just cant believe people seriously come on here every day to obsess over her and leave mean comments about her like its going to hurt her feelings? Hahahah