Rachel Uchitel -- Holier Than Thou

9/24/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has many names -- The Pilgrim of Mistresses, The $10 Million Holla, Nordegren's Nemesis -- and now she's Reverend Rachel Uchitel. All rise!!  That's what she said.

0924_rachel_uchitel_priest_EX_getty

TMZ has learned ... Uchitel was ordained this week by Universal Ministries -- an organization which, according to its website, "will ordain anyone, at no charge."

Our sources say Rachel -- who has two close friends with a wedding looming -- wanted to marry them.

And in case you didn't know ... Reverend Uchitel has an interest in married men.

0719_UCHITEL_footer

bubba

is that blow on her nose? classy. looks like a drag queen/ horseface

Carvey

Ironic that she's went from destroying marriages to performing them.

Bud

She is now officially an ordained felllatist.:)

bring back recent posts

...I bet u ANYTHING she got the idea from a recent repeat of Family Jewels, and just doin the Shannon Tweed thing.

Bud

She is now officially and ordained fellatist. :0

bring back recent posts

hmmmm??? wonder if she plays the organ too???? hahahaha

d

YOU ARE PATHETIC

Aspasia

"At no charge?" I've been a "minister" in the Universal Life Church Inc.for 25 years and it cost me $20.00. They used to run an ad in the back of Rolling Stone mag. Guess I got screwed.

Texacan

I'd say she has as much authority to act for God as, Lady GAGA.

Rose

OMG every picture I see of her looks so whory. I showed this to my grandma and she was like "tiene cara de puta" she has the face of a whore lol grandma knows!

B

Oh, crap. Seeing this story totally reminded me that I got ordained by Universal Ministries when I was 18. Guess I forgot.

Oops.

oc

what the hell is wrong with her friends? why would you want someone who shows absolutely no respect for the institution of marriage (after all, the girl is famous for having affairs with famous men who were married) officiating at your wedding?

6one9

HYPOCRITE!! What a joke!! Take your 10 million and blow the hell out of America!! No ONE likes you Rachel``` except of course, the men who like it when you `` sucky sucky!! There's a name for females like you ````` WH0RE!!

6one9

Oh yeah `````````` Is that coke in your nose? Sure looks like it to me. A coke WH0RE and a home wrecking WH0RE who can marry people now. HYPOCRITE!!!

jo

Elin's 'nemesis'? Way to much credit for Rachel Uchitel. Let's compare where they'll both be 5, 10 years from now...Elin will have finished her degree and probably opened up the children's counselling clinic as reported and doing well; RU will either be playing the role of gold digging wife or still chasing after and cheating with the Tigers of the world. Independant of money, Elin before, during and (long)after RU is in a different class in all areas.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments