Rachel Uchitel -- Holier Than Thou

9/24/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has many names -- The Pilgrim of Mistresses, The $10 Million Holla, Nordegren's Nemesis -- and now she's Reverend Rachel Uchitel. All rise!!  That's what she said.

0924_rachel_uchitel_priest_EX_getty

TMZ has learned ... Uchitel was ordained this week by Universal Ministries -- an organization which, according to its website, "will ordain anyone, at no charge."

Our sources say Rachel -- who has two close friends with a wedding looming -- wanted to marry them.

And in case you didn't know ... Reverend Uchitel has an interest in married men.

0719_UCHITEL_footer

Jeff Becker

Reverend Whore

nisiek

all ministers, priests, nun, and members of all faiths need to file a class action suit against this W H O R E from HELL, and well, the whole thing reeks...all marriages will fail if this ho is the priest...good luck to her friends...and my advice to them is DO NOT GET A GOLDDIGGING W H O R E to officiate your wedding, that will be the kiss of death.

Mike

Maybe Rachael Uchitel could preach in a really skimpy outfit and show off her honkers like Katy Perry did on the Sesame Street show. That might generate some internet traffic and the cable TV news people.

Gotta admit, Katy made me want to play "dress up" with her too. I'm sure plenty of dads in America who were watching the kids when Sesame Street wanted to also. :)

Chia

So on someone else's special day, you wants to be center of attention? Did I get this one right?

Flyleafette

Well, she's spent enough time on her knees anyways.

Moe Green

It/she ain't beautiful! Tiger should never have paid her anything and let things go as they would. How much worse could it have been for him. It's a zillion percent worse for the public in general.

Dave

Since EVERYONE is ripping her, I have to admit, I think she's hot and I want to do her.

fastdriver

So does that now make her TAX EXEMPT???

Ernie

Galatians 6:7-8 (King James Version)

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Simon

Get rich screwing celebrities for money, and TMZ will make you into a celebrity!

emerald

ROFLMAO!! Talk about hypocrisy, but then the article states this ministry will ordain ANYONE for money - guess that includes the devil himself then lol!!! Any news on whether she paid in cash or in kind lol?!! It must be wonderful to be a member of a church who will sell ministry's to anyone including paedophiles, mass murderers and rapists - it does say anyone after all lol!!!

a mere mortal

I did it too!!
Call me Reverend J from now on!!!!

HarryPalms

she was very good at Missionary... next stop was ordination, or urination

Scot

I guess if Eddie Long and Ted Haggard can be ordained this ho can be ordained also. Big deal. I wouldn't want her at my wedding.

To Dave @ #39 Do you HAVE that kind of money? :o)

ex IDOL fan

Harvey's the most closeted, racist, uninformed idiot at TMZ. The shortest too! Come out of the closet Harvey before your dumb staff outs you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments