TMZ Live: Oksana's Lawyer In the House

9/24/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer Daniel Horowitz dropped by for TMZ Live today to field all of your questions -- and Harvey's -- about the Mel/Oksana case.  The domestic violence allegations... the extortion claims ... even the infamous audio tapes -- it was all fair game.

0924_tmzlive_large
You'll definitely want to check it out.

igotfleasfromtmz

This woman is nuttier than a fruit cake, I am sure Mel started having bigger doubts when she was getting permission from God to write him a letter.
And my King , no Konsie if you break up it you sob

Gene

The majority of us did not support OJ. And although the court of law acquitted him, the court of public opinion did not. OJ ended up being censured by the public, which was the worst thing you can do to narcissist. OJ also ended up in Prison anyway. The guilty seem to always get caught sooner or later, one way or another.

igotfleasfromtmz

@Hellnurse.. and even London. It wasn't that she didn't know the language, she didn't even try. "Dint"? "Torcher"? "Rear love" for rare? We have many people on the boards for whom English is not a first language and you can see them struggle with grammar but it's NOTHING like Oinky. That was pure sloth and disinterest - her interest was in the mirror and men's wallets.

Posted at 1:08 AM on Sep 25, 2010 by Frieda

Her laziness is her downfall. Watch and see. She has no clue what stories she has told to who, what and when

Gene

For those of you who stoop to calling names like oinky, or who are psychotic in your postings saying things like the Biach should die, etc. don't you think your coming off rather strong? You act as if you have a personal agenda with Oksana. Having a opinion is one thing, but being immature and twisted is another.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 1:18 AM on Sep 25, 2010 by Gene
People like Konsie affect all of us Gene, in the wallet.
We have a right to tell the world how we feel. FIRST AMENDMENT

igotfleasfromtmz

This beatch wants 40,000 dollars a month for what Gene?
So she can continue to rape the US and the citizens of the US
aka Mel

ohreally

Indeed. Thats the problem with lying.... it is impossible to keep track of them all, and pretty soon they trip themselves up. A liar alwayus gets caught eventually.
_______________________________________

Posted at 1:13 AM on Sep 25, 2010 by hellnurse

wondering

fuddy, do you find it somewhat odd or just a lil' more than coincidental that we bring up the previous co-hab agreement and then not only does horowitz mention about that very agreement on tmz live but just now tmz posts a new thread about that agreement?

hmmm

Gene

hellnurse you most certainly have the right to tell the world how you feel about this case. But just as Oksana has been judged by her actions, are we any different when we stoop to and resort to malicious and visceral statements? And how is Oksana affecting all of us in the pocket. She hasn't had any financial affect on my life at all. I view this whole thing as a Real life Soap Opera, and I enjoy the arm chair investigator's opinions, but the crazy name calling, kooks who are taking this all personal are not enjoyable, they are scary.

Dingo

Like I said, Harvey brought up the CoHab agreement in the interview with Horowitz, not Fuddy and you first. He said he had reasons for his questions and asked about it. I'm not surprised he released it; he had to be sitting on it waiting for the right time

Gene, you're calling people names like crazy, scary, kooks, vicious and pyschotic because someone else called Oksa "Oinky"? Do YOU have a dog in this fight, hmm?

Maybe it will help you not to see everything in negative terms: consider Oinky a term of endearment.

gonesi

I've never watched this Harvey guy before. I was impressed with him and I think he is much smarter than Oki's lawyer. Does Harvey have a legal background?

Harvey asked some very good questions, excellent in fact, Oki's lawyer was cherry picking the questions he wanted to answer and hiding behind smoke screens. He got away with it cause of Harvey's courtesy to a guest. (as it should be)

Oki's lawyer has mastered talking softly, like Marvin Demoff use to do. It makes people listen. The problem is when you listen, unlike Marvin, he says little that isn't double talk.

One thing Harvey did get out of him was that Oki will walk on extortion, only because of Ca. law.

I felt that maybe Harvey was going to turn on Mel because of the Jewish deal and Oki's wild tail of the knee caps. I don't feel that way after hearing him. He is just like the Jewish people back home. He is a good person first. He wants the truth as much as anyone. And after the knee cap story he may feel very used.

I'm glad he seems to be a good person.

Oki shouldn't go on a PR bliz now, it's a waste. The hearing is coming up and so is the truth..warts and all.

I think I, like most on this board, feel much easier now. I don't feel like I'm watching a horrible injustice anymore.

I have some thoughts on why we all came together in such a way. I'm not, nor do I think anyone else is, paid to post here. I going to bed now, but I want us to talk about that in the morn. I think it has been a really good thing and I think everyone did it for some very unselfish reasons.

John

TMZ LIVE has sunk to the lowest with this interview, for the love of god get off the Mel vs Oksana crap at least untill charges are filed.I now hate both of them and begining to feel the same about TMZ. Harvey why are you so into this crap it's taking over your life, GIVE IT A REST

viper1st

DH's continual comment about what's "customary" in the Hollywood Community about what it costs for a normal life-style -

Then if Actor, Timothy Dalton is paying $3,000 monthly child support for his & Ox's 13yr old son -

Then why is Mel's $5,000 monthly child support for Mel & Ox's 7 month old daughter not enough?

Donovan

I think TMZ staff writes half these comments. The common person isn't going to be burying themselves up Harvey's behind with gushy pro-Harvey comments. It just isn't how people work and the comments get a little over the top and not realistic. #233 was laugh out loud funny it was so fake.
Just the way TMZ words the stories regarding this case you can tell they are trying to slant public opinion. No matter the guy is an abuser, let's get the focus off that and on to what a money grubber she is right Harvey? Even if that is the case, why haven't you focused on the abuse part? You've been trying to cast doubt and suspicions about that from the get go. Why is that? You are enabling Mel.

Jeannie

Harvey,
The reason for the "sea change" with respect to Gibson over Oksana is that she appears to be like a taunting child pushing a stick into a dog's face. The dog gets ferocious and is put down and the kid looks like an innocent victim, but it now looks like the child maliciously provoked the animal.

There also seems to be something very fake and cloying about her, and she broke up a 30 year beloved Hollywood marriage (with Mel's obvious consent) but wants to portray herself as a fine upstanding person.

All of this affects her credibility and pushes people's buttons.