TMZ Live: Oksana's Lawyer In the House

9/24/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer Daniel Horowitz dropped by for TMZ Live today to field all of your questions -- and Harvey's -- about the Mel/Oksana case.  The domestic violence allegations... the extortion claims ... even the infamous audio tapes -- it was all fair game.

0924_tmzlive_large
You'll definitely want to check it out.

lily

Harvey

Love the show but I need to point out something about domestic violence. It took me three years, a total of nine times to leave someone who abused me. The average then was 11 times that a woman leaves. It wasn't until the last time that I called the cops. When I did I was quickly reminded why I never called. I showed up to the battered woman shelter covered in bruises, and the cops report was that I had no marks on me, no vehicle both false. It's that kind of story that women and men, because it happens, who are being abused and feel like they cannot tell anyone.

I recommend a book type journal since you're an avid reader it's called breaking free or break free. I can't remember the author and I was given it in 2002. It's a journal account of a woman stuck who finally leaves. It sheds a small light on this.

Now all that aside. Let's criticize if she's found guilty of lying and extorting money.

MT

How can you **** with Riggs from Lethal Weapon? Jesus H. Christ.

Sandy

If you plug the keyword "gold digger" into the Google search box, Oksana Grigorieva's name is a top ten result. Poetic justice?

Melanie

Its amazing how much money you can pay someone to try and make you look good. I would get your money back..you gold digging ^%#*

tronnoc

Mr. Horowitz.... are you just on TMZ now trying to keep the boring Oksana story in the news: because Lindsay Lohan's jailing is totally in the spotlight now?

Has Robyn Gibson expressed any interest in co-parenting Lucia?

Dick

You said your opinion. THAT'S THAT! Now... NEXT!

Sandy

Ballon Boy was the biggest media hoax of the last decade until the Oksana tapes emerged. What a fake, phony, fraud.

Emil

Harvey ask him what he thinks fueled Mr. Gibsons anger and hostility towards her.

ghi

Oksana is a waste and was after Mel Gibson for the money and recognition...period! Enough already! Move on to a more topical subject!

tc_emcee

I listened in for about 30 sec. and heard him contradict himself at least 5 times. and mispronounce about 6 words.... total F'n SCHMUCK!!

Danielle

Why does this guy think Mel should support Oksana, why isn't child support enough?

Why can't she get a job? A lot of single mothers work.

Sandy

Thanks to Radar Online and Oksana Grigorieva, blackmail and extortion have suddenly become respectable. Awesome

Dick

Pop. Lock & Drop IT. Like it's...HOT

Claire

MOVE ON ALREADY! ENOUGH ABOUT OXY!

Brenda

Why hasn't anyone asked the attorneys for Oksana if Mel ever abused his ex-wife. He also may have blown his stack verbally but how many of us have said thinks in the heat of anger and have regretted saying? I'm not sure if he hit her purposely or if she too close to him during his rant and he flailed his arms.
She did seem so very calm on those audios making me think she knew exactly what she was doing.