TMZ Live: Oksana's Lawyer In the House

9/24/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer Daniel Horowitz dropped by for TMZ Live today to field all of your questions -- and Harvey's -- about the Mel/Oksana case.  The domestic violence allegations... the extortion claims ... even the infamous audio tapes -- it was all fair game.

0924_tmzlive_large
You'll definitely want to check it out.

Dick

Yawn

cluetrain

Leonardo DiCaprio has always impressed me as being a wimpy invertebrate. What a pusillanimous poltroon for dropping out of Gibson's Viking epic.

Claire

Can I please have this hour of my life back?

WORST TMZ LIVE. EVER.

Matou

He is full of PR BS!!!! He's trying to make her look like she isnt about the money. All she wants his Mel's money! She wont find herself a job so she's counting on living off the baby's allimoney like my mom did to my dad! He should stop talking coz he really isnt helping the OX... He's helping Mel!

Maya

To Horowitz: OG degraded Gibson to ROL, repeatedly, during interviews. And she never said a peep about the tapes, photos, etc., that ROl aired on their website. Give us a break!

Maya

To Gayle: #113

You are so wrong on so many points. Have you kept up with the facts on this case at all?

kali

All a bunch of BS.

Tellthetruth59

Well, I guess it's save to assume that the long form is no different than the short form agreement. Horrorwitless said, "she just had time to reflect."

Yeah...

Bob

Harvey should correct Horowitz everytime Horowitz says Mel "beat her" or there was de facto domestic violence-all that is still alleged. Horowitz knows better and is trying to make it a fore gone conclusion and spin the truth before it is ever concluded in a court of law. Horowitz is on a slippery slope with defaming Mr. Gibson.

Tony

"Dan" was talking about norms for child support and how these are the children of billionaires.

Here's a clue, normal child support is in the hundreds of dollars a month, not thousands. I can support my entire family on half of what she's getting in child support currently per month. I could support them for an entire year on a little more than half of the $40,000.

Diapers, formula, and baby wipes don't cost $40000 a month.

Tellthetruth59

Sorry if this has been said but I noticed Horrorwitless didn't acknowledge that Oksana SAID on camera that her sister had the tapes at one point. It's all such a mystery... lol!

Jesse James

Guys, TMZ.....everyone wants to hear about our Lindsey....not this stuff...i listned for 5 minutes...felt like this lawyer was a pure PR guy. Not a good one either.

Don

Harvey Levin did a nice job holding Daniel Horowitz mendacious feet to the fire. Clearly, the tide has dramatically shifted in Mel's favor and it is becoming increasingly apparent that Oksana is an immense opportunist sans talent.

Donovan

I think if Mel was half a man, he wouldn't let someone hang like he is with Oksana. That to me proves he is a coward. He knows what he did to her and he just sits back while all the little sheep think what they are programmed to think (Harvey). People can't even think for themselves. If he was innocent, why hasn't he given an interview proclaiming such? He knows he did it. You people going after her are pathetic because what you are doing is falling into the trap he is paying big bucks to be set. I am starting to feel like Harvey has been paid off on this. Why would he go to such lengths to defend an abuser of women?

who dat

This is the best TMZ live i have ever viewed. Daniel Horowitz is nothing short of a brilliant lawyer. Mel is crapping in his underwear, if he knows what this team is going to do to him (with the evidence that has been collected).