Wayne Newton Timewarp

9/24/2010 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

patty r

I dont konw about you all, but that was scary as hell...he is a caricature of his former self and looks ;ike the NYC catwoman freak show...

Sandra

What a plastic surgery night mare! Sadly his face looks like a Halloween mask. He must go to the same plastic surgeon as Kenny Rogers. Male vanity has replaced common sense big time!!!

A friend

Susan Boyle is Wayne Newton in drag.

truth

I have heard that Wayne is a wonderful person. That said, he is looking like he is embalmed. Please, age naturally. Tom Jones has stopped dyeing his hair and looks very sexy and appropriate for his age. We'll still love you Wayne, grey hair and wrinkles are ok!!!!

B

My entire childhood, I thought "Danke Schoen" was sung by a woman.

Judy

I have known Wayne since I first started going to see him in Las Vegas 33 years ago. He is the kindest man you will ever meet, and he has always been so very handsome and had a charisma about him that was unlike no other entertainer I have ever seen. Wayne does look like in this terrible TMZ TIME WARP, that he has changed tremendously, and he isn't a young teenager anymore, but I saw him in my home town last October, and he was still a very handsome man in person. I was on the front row, and could see him rather well. He is a wonderful man, whom has done so much for our service men and women. Please quit showing these riduculous pictures of a man that is one of the most gracious people I know.

liz

I DON,T WHY CELEBRITIES CHANGE THEIR LOOKS , MOST OF TIME THEY LOOK BETTER, HE IS OR WAS ANICE LOOKING MAN , NOW HE LOOKS DIFFERENT, HIS EYES LOOK STRANGE, HE SEEMS LIKE A NICE MAN , WHY CAN,T HE WELL ENOUGH ALONE.

sistaelle

I don't think it's the same guy once the 'stache and hair off the forehead starts. Imposter.. Wayne musta died and a faker took over the role..

Vanny

Gotta agree with Poster No 5. I too thought he was from Hawaii or Polynesian/Asian... lol. Dude looks like he had Ginger hair in his teens... Wow, crazy what plastic surgery can do...

Peckerhead

Ahhhhhhh I can still picture wayne in his white suit in the James bond movie classic movie ... we love you wayne -)

Shall

Mommy... (lying on floor in fetus position).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2