Lindsay Lohan

I Need Rehab,

Not Jail

9/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan confessed to her friends this week that she needed to go back to rehab -- not jail -- if she was going to defeat her addiction demons ... TMZ has learned.

0917lindsay-lohan-ex-tmz-05
Sources tell TMZ Lindsay was surprisingly self-aware that she made a big mistake by falling off the wagon and testing positive for cocaine -- and that she couldn't fight her disease alone.

We're told Lindsay was also aware that her relapse had "ruined a lot" in connection to the revival of her career.

And there's this ... Lindsay was "remarkably unafraid" about the possibility of going back to jail -- but at the same time, she didn't expect Judge Elden Fox to send her back to Lynwood Correctional Facility.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

She needs more than rehab.. she needs a couple grams of blow.

She is majorly stressed after today.

fredsdead

rehab didn't work before. She's making her own death penalty by staying in LA.

twilightmom

Uh, yeah. I'm sure that's "exactly" what she said.
Only Nicole would believe that. Hmm....btw,where IS Nicole? She's usually right on these posts.
I can't believe Judge Fox reversed his decision. Such bs.

April

WHAT???? YOU need rehab, Lindsay? I thought you DIDN'T have a problem?????

Kevin

Sorry she still needs to pay for her activities, spoiled rich people should not be given this much of a chance.

What the courts need to do is put a restraining order on her mom to keep away from her daughter as well.

THEN maybe she can concentrate on really recovering, and it has to be honest. I don't think she is honest YET.

Failure this time should TRIPLE the sentence if she takes this route.

#TeamLindsay

"Uh, yeah. I'm sure that's "exactly" what she said.
I can't believe Judge Fox reversed his decision. Such bs.

Posted at 12:43 AM on Sep 25, 2010 by twilightmom"

He didn't reverse his ruling (although he should have had the common sense to do it himself).

Lindsay's attorney filed an appeal and the supervising Judge overturned and vacate Fox's ruling. He was out of order in denying her bail. It's as simple as that! I suggest you get over it. :)

walter3ca

Oh, yeah. Lilo knows what is best for her. And so does her father. (Insert scarcasm here.)

Spot

@6 #TeamLindsay

I think he will recluse himself Monday, he should. This was all just a publicity stunt by an elected judge. He didn't think Chapman could get this done on a Friday and was thinking he put her in jail for the weekend.

Now she has to face the next judge in this long running soap! She still faces the possibility of doing the time that results from being sentenced to a year in jail! That is about 30-40 days and I think that is a real possibility. Also if she tries to dodge that bullet a kind judge can postpone the jail time until she finishes whatever rehab she tries to hide behind.

This is not her last mug shot!

Hime

Judge Fox didn't reverse his decision, twilightmom, another judge did it FOR him.

Mama Lohan

WHAT THE **** WITH CA JUDICIAL SYSTEM. I HOPE THIS DRUG WHORE CAREER IS HISTORY IN HOLLYWOOD AND GET HER DRIVER LICENSE SUSPENDED ASAP. DAMNNN!!!

MikeD

LiLo needs MORE than REHAB.... She needs a little Jail WITH Regular visits from Robert Downey Jr. ! THAT'S FOR SURE !

Phreaky

STOP WITH THE BULLSH** - If she was so self-aware she would never started drinking and taking Adderall. She is a sociopath and all this garbage that keeps dribbling out about how she realizes she made a mistake are CLASSIC sociopath moves.
She needs a mental hospital!

Robert P

I hate to think it, but I will be shocked if this girl isn't dead before she turns 30.... as an American it's embarrassing how the legal system treats celebrities, while ordinary people are shown no mercy...

Phreaky

WHAT???? YOU need rehab, Lindsay? I thought you DIDN'T have a problem?????

Posted at 12:47 AM on Sep 25, 2010 by April
----------------------------------------
EXACTLY

Phreaky

I love how criminals can now apparently decide what is the best punishment for themselves. I hope prisoners currently locked up in Los Angeles take notice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments