Lindsay Lohan

I Need Rehab,

Not Jail

9/25/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan confessed to her friends this week that she needed to go back to rehab -- not jail -- if she was going to defeat her addiction demons ... TMZ has learned.

0917lindsay-lohan-ex-tmz-05
Sources tell TMZ Lindsay was surprisingly self-aware that she made a big mistake by falling off the wagon and testing positive for cocaine -- and that she couldn't fight her disease alone.

We're told Lindsay was also aware that her relapse had "ruined a lot" in connection to the revival of her career.

And there's this ... Lindsay was "remarkably unafraid" about the possibility of going back to jail -- but at the same time, she didn't expect Judge Elden Fox to send her back to Lynwood Correctional Facility.

rkdian34

Rehab will still be there when she gets out of jail. If she really wants "Help", it will be there for her when she is ready. It sounds like what she really needs is to learn how to be honest with herself.

caroline

Obviously, her being back in the public and not in the confines of a jail cell have brought her back to square one. She should serve the full time, and detox in the hoosegow. These Hollywood stars need to learn the lessons that the regular public learn everyday for their mistakes. Lilo needs be behind bars. When I was on probation, if I had a mishap like her, I would of been taken straight to county jail. There should be no special exceptions. This makes me so ****ing mad. These stars are pushing the limit of social justice and making a mockery out of the system. It makes me want to vomit what these stars get away with. We all pay taxes, we all live under the same laws, but apparently nothing is applied equally.

Just another Hare Kristina

How, exactly, does an out of work coke **** get $300,000 to post bail? I'll tell you how. By ******* 15,000 Johns at $20 a pop while working the mean streets of LA--and by saving her take home pay responsibly.

This dirty little **** is (most likely) always down on her knees sucking **** for $20 bills. She has to **** and **** because she has no skills or education, and she ******* away her acting career by being a stupid ****.

She is a no talent hack with meth face now, and even if they do let her out of jail, there is NOTHING she can do to fix her face. There is NOTHING she can do to get an education, (short of learning to read, of course, and perhaps taking up where she left off in grade 2 of elementary school.), and there is no hope for her ever reversing the damage smoking meth has caused to her brain.

The fact is, Lindsay Lohan doesn't need to get out of jail, as her life is so pathetic and ruined that she is in a jail of her own creation every moment of every day.

I feel sorry for her, and that's why I'd pay her $20 to get down and suck my ****. I wouldn't pay her because she's any good at giving me ****, I'd pay her because she has no life skills other then **** **** and I want her to be able to afford to eat, and to post bail to get out of jail, and things like that.

I would pay Lindsay Lohan to **** my ****, because to me, it's like giving to charity. I'm just trying to help her in the only way I know how.

Carvey

So what's stopping her from going in to rehab until her next court hearing? Absolutely nothing. She has no intention of going in to rehab or she'd be there. She's simply playing to the crowd per the instructions of her PR people.

auto117584

This judge Fox is well aware of the law. He was trying to terrorize Lindsay by throwing her in jail without bail, in clear violation of the law. Judges do this all the time. They think they ARE the law. I wonder how he would feel if he was thrown in jail, without bail, over a misdemeanor? He would feel terrorized, that's how he would feel. Mick Jagger said it best, "every cop is a criminal", and those who work in the "justice" game fall into that category as well. They mess with people all the time, if they can get away with it. I'm glad Lindsay appears to have money and a bulldog attorney.

Eric

This video gets more relevant as this sad story just keeps happening over and over.

GreyWolf

Is anyone tired of hearing about her and her constant bs? She is a loser, and her career is down the toilet. Who is going to hire her do a a movie? She is what they used to call back in the day of Hollywood, "BOX OFFICE POSION"

Mal Tempo

Lohan's willpower has the consistency of melted ice cream.

Shread

She's FREE! She made bail just before midnight. Wake up TMZ!

Shadow

Rehab didn't work...........Rehab didn't work for Lindsay because Lindsay didn't want to stop doing drugs. If nothing changes...Nothing Changes. She is now a young woman, and supposed to be responsible for her own actions. People are being too soft on her, and you can't scare her. She will stop only when she is ready or she'll follow in the footsteps of so many before her. Oh and let me guess, when Lindsay was one of these kids who her parents wouldn't spank when she was 2 or 3 years old. There's a difference between discipline and abuse. Now her parents and the rest of the world are seeing abuse

chris87654

More rehab won't work, esp if she gets to leave early again.

Rob

As a recovering addict, she is only fooling herself.Sadly, with the little bit of money she has and her little bit of fame,she will be joining Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith and Michael Jackson soon if she doesn't stop. She will be a newspaper headine for a day or two and forgotten forever.

BIkermom

Lindsay is not read for rehab. She has not truly hit rock bottom. Rehab will not work until the person is truly ready for rehab to work. Some times this may mean several court ordered stints, some times it may mean jail, some times the person will not rehab and they live as an active addict until death. A young woman (this age) I know has been an addict since childhood, court ordered treatment is not working, she has lost her home and her parents are in the process of taking her child legally. She has been in and out of juvie and jail, arrested many times, etc. Lindsay needs jail, she needs to really hit the floor before she will be ready to rehab. Only she can do it, no one can make her ready. Pull up your big girl undies and face what your actions have done.

itscraziness

Aderall is THE most addictive prescribed drug in this country. I have a sister who is addicted. It is not a joke. I have accepted the fact that my Sister, just like Lilo, will die when her heart explodes or she will stroke out and be incapacitated for the rest of her life. It is sad but true. Why are Doctors allowed to prescribe it? It is nothing more than legal speed. Lilo lives in hell every single day. She has noone who loves her, she is addicted to two of the most addictive drugs in the country, Aderall? and cocaine, the public hates her, her friends are users, her career is over, she is broke, her Mom is a coke who*re, her Dad is a DB, and for the most part, a comback for her is futile.

Linds- get your sh*t together for GODs sake. Divorce your family, start making your own decisions, go to rehab and do something with your life while you still can. Your attitude sucks, your ignorant as all he**, your arrogance is disgusting, and in the court of public opinion you are DONE! Either you get your sh*t together or you will die. You may get over with the court system, but death is a certainty. At 24 you are responsible for your actions. When you get high and kill someone, you will only have yourself to blame!

Paulo

Enough is Enough.

She DOESN'T get IT! Must be one of the DUMBEST person on the planet.

Can't wait for her to end IT in a coke alcohol heroin induced death that would NOT be her fault once again.

Hurry up ...times "awasting"

Sleeper.