Lindsay Lohan's Mug Shots

Who'd You Rather?

9/25/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was in and out of jail yesterday, which gave us a fourth mug shot to add to our collection.

0924_lindsay_lohan_whod_you_rather_v2

The question is...

CC

I like #1 cause i have never seen this mugshot of her before and i didnt know who she was she's not popular in latino countries. But like otheres in here ORANGE must be her color she looks cute on ORANGE ! by the way i was planning to go LA this weekend but i decide not to go highways wont be safe is MS.LOLHAN is onthe streets again..

Roger

I like the trampy #1 picture with her ******* lips. Open up for daddy...

Anony Moose

These mugshots look like a reverse "faces of meth" advertisement. She honestly doesn't look bad at all in the latest one, besides her big ol n***er lips. I'd still let her wrap those puppies around my dip stick if you know what I'm sayin'. Eh?.. Eh??

Danonino

She looks like a 40 year old has been. All of her photos in magazines are photoshopped to the MAX!

B

Actually, after reading response #1, this is like the "faces of meth" in reverse. She looks WAY worse in #1 than she does in #4. She is obviously better off now than she was then...which is kind of a sad statement, but still a valid observation.

Jim

She looks a lot like the crack whores uptown. Ewwww.

Shawn

Funny how everyone always runs off at the mouth about her being fake and yet the majority went with #4.

HarryPalms

junkie s e x is very kinky... can I beat the s h i t out of her?

HarryPalms

Hey, LiLo! I gots yo' fix rite here... what are ya' willin' to do for it?

Lucky_130

#3 was my favorite because it reminds me of a picture of this girl I went to a ghetto ass middle school with, except Jessica was wearing a black L.A Raiders cascade jacket hahahah

scytherius

WHO, I mean WHO in their right mind would have sex with this butt ugly c**t?????????????

Charlie8

She actually seems to be looking better with each subsequent arrest. The hair and makeup are gradually improving. Jail must agree with her. I say...not bad as far as mug shots go. Wish her the best. She's still young. She'll eventually outgrow this bad phase I'm sure. Look at Robert Downey Jr.

Shaun

Bunch of morons that think they're clever and funny..."NEITHER"...is for TWO alternatives...morons..."I'd hit neither...where's the neither button?..." Unintelligent...just like Lohan

Jenna

what a trainwreck....the height of being an ingrate. Here's a person who literally has it all but could care less. What a selfish person to take so much for granted when there are others in this country who have so little and are suffering unspeakable misfortunes.........oh! but she'll play the "poor, pitiful, VICTIM me" card, yet every thing she is doing, she's DELIBERATELY doing to herself.

jess

She gets better each time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments